Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Received in an e-mail....

Knowledge Press -Publishing Independent Thoughts from the Black
Community for the Black Community

NOMO WARNING TO THE MELANIN NATION

Our ancient Melanin Beings that gave civilization to the planet Earth, and those worthy throughout the years to date that have brought us to this point in time and space in this "reality" as Melanin beings through their struggles belong to a Meta Cosmic Hierarchy to which YOU ROPE (FOR) EONS call God, Lord, Angels, Cherubs, Prophets, Spirit etc… These beings intervene to bring messages, prophesy, and protection. As it is a Cosmic Hierarchy (hierarchy- is a system of ranking and organizing things or people, where each element of the system (except for the top element) is subordinate to a single other elements) the ELECT on the spiritual plane are subordinate to the Melanin Beings on Earth chosen by the top element(s) of the Cosmic Hierarchy. So as Melanin Beings on Earth we are connected to that Meta Consciousness and have this Energy constantly vibrating through us and depending on our vibration through knowledge of self on this Earth plane, we can interact directly with the Meta Consciousness without the "middlemen" of the Cosmic Hierarchy. El Hajj Malik Shabazz did it, Haile Selassie 1 st did it, Harriet Tubman did it, and even Michael Jordan did it to a very physical extent.

Gen 32:30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: "For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."

It's funny that the Jews have their own schools and it's not considered racist or a threat to this Government. The stock of Ancient Ku****es called Sheiks are not asked to remove their custom headwear but the Rastafarian Orders that wrap their hair are considered a mockery and most times demanded to remove his/her custom headwear. There is a systematic plan in place to KEEP melanin beings separated under the pretense of RA LEGION. Due to planned misrepresentation by leaders of Religion, followers mistake allegory as biblical mythologies and base their lives on the Holy Book of the particular religious ideology. So since you're Christian and you're Muslim, but see the melanin that UNITES you as a seperative psychological apparatus because of our following RELIGION INSTEAD OF BELONGING TO RA LEGION AND BECOMING RA, OR THE CHRIST AS ALL MELANIN BEINGS ARE FROM THE DOMINANT (TOP) ELEMENT OF THE HUMANITARIAN HEIRARCHY. WHERE WE ARE RIGHT NOW AS A PEOPLE MEANS NOTHING BECAUSE THAT ONLY EXIST BECAUSE OF HOW WE PERCIEVE OURSELF. SO IF WE SEE OURSELVES AS "AT THE BOTTOM OF HUMANITY", ONE MUST FALL IN ORDER TO RISE AND IF WE HAVE FALLEN THE TIME TO RISE THEN IS NOW. THEY PERCIEVE US AS BLACK PEOPLE AND WE DON'T COUNTERACT THAT ATTACK WITH A BLOCK. WE GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE AND RUN TO THE BEST FRIEND OF THE BULLY TO DISCIPLINE THE BULLIES HARM TOWARD US WHETHER IT BE PHYSICAL, MENTAL OR SPIRITUAL. WE MUST SET ASIDE OUR PETTY DIFFERENCES IN ORDER TO MANIFEST LOVE, TRUTH, PEACE, FREEDOM, JUSTICE AMONG OUR PEOPLE. THIS ISN'T RACISM THOUGH THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT US UNITING IS. WHY IS US UNITING CONSIDERED SUCH A THREAT. THINK ABOUT THIS AND WHY IS US UNITING THE BIGGEST THING WE CAN'T DO!!!!!!!! WE CAN UNITE FOR A DAY TO MARCH FOR ABORIGINALS IN CANADA, WE CAN UNITE FOR PALESTINE AND UNITE FOR BACK ON BLACK VIOLENCE WE CANN UNITE FOR CLUBS AND SERORITIES, PARTIES AND LECTURES, BUT TO UNITE AS A NATION, ONE MELANIN NATION THERE IS ALWAYS SOME PSYCHOLOGICALLY IMPLANTED APARATIC DISTURBANCE THAT SIEZES THE PROCESSING OF THE THOUGHT IN UNITING AS MELANIN PEOPLE REGARDLESS OF IDEOLOGIES AND BELIEFS.
Olokun is considered the patron(spiritual guardian or defender of a Nation or group) ORISHA (are divine beings and are not remote divinities; on the contrary, they are vibrant, living entities who take an active part in everyday life ) of the descendants of Africans that were carried away during the Maafa, or what is sometimes referred to as the Transatlantic Slave Trade or Middle Passage. Olokun is personified in several human characteristics; patience, endurance, sternness, observation, meditation, appreciation for history, future visions, and royalty personified. Its characteristics are found and displayed in the depths of the Ocean. Its name means Owner (Olo) of Oceans (Okun). Olokun also signifies unfathomable wisdom. That is, the instinct that there is something worth knowing, perhaps more than can ever be learned, especially the spiritual sciences that most people spend a lifetime pondering.

BECAUSE OF RELIGION, MOST WILL SIT THERE READING THIS AND THING AFRICAN SPIRITUALITY MISTAKEN AS OCCULT OR BLACK MAGIC IS EVIL, BUT WE ALL READ COMIC BOOKS AS A CHILD.

The Orishas was a pantheon of fictional deities published by DC Comics, and based somewhat loosely on the genuine mythical Orishas . They first appeared in Firestorm, The Nuclear Man #95 March 1990.

THIS IS A MESSAGE TO MELANIN BEINGS READING THIS SCRIBE, TAKE HEED TO THE WARNING!!! YOU CAN TAKE THIS HOWEVER YOU WANT. OLOKUN SENDS BLESSINGS TO HER CHILDREN AND IS DEMANDING THE UNITY AMONG MELANIN PEOPLE IN THIS TIME. OLOKUN SAID SHE IS HALF FEMALE AND HALF FISH, WHAT THE DOGON CALL NOMO. SHE SAYS THAT'S WHY THEY ARE DEEP SEA DIVING AND LOOKING INTO SPACE SO MUCH BECAUSE THEY FOLLOW OR KNOW ABOUT DOGON PROPHESY AND THE RETURN OF THESE BEINGS THE NOMO. SHE TOLD ME AND SENT ME TO WRITE THIS TO TELL YOU THEY HAVE RETURNED. THEY ARE RIGHT NOW SELECTING AND BLESSING FOR THEIR SPIRITAL ARMY. MARCUS GARVEY HAS BEEN SENT IN THE WHIRLWIND AS YOU SEE AND HE, BECAUSE OR THEIR RASTAFARIAN CONNECTION, GAVE THE BLY TO JAMAICA A FEW DAYS AGO. HIS EARTHDAY WAS LAST WEEK.HOW MANY OF YOU WISHED HIM AN EARTHDAY BLESSING? I WOULD BE PISSED TO AFTER ALL I DID FOR YOU BLACKS AND YOU NEGLECT TO RECOGNIZE ME AS A SAINT SAVIOR, ANGEL, MESSIAH OR PROPHET THAT LIVED AMONG YOU, IN YOUR PRESENCE!!! IT'S REALLY NOW OR NEVER, IF YOU WANT TO BE SAVED, LITERALLY, TODAY, START ACCEPTING YOUR MELANIN CULTURE AND LIVING IT AS YOU SHOULD. WE HAVE FORGOTTEN WHO WE ARE AND NEED TO GET OUT OF OUR MENTAL SLUMBER BY OURSELF. THE SYSTEM THAT IS OPPRESSING YOU SHOULDN'T BE THE ONES YOU ASK FOR GRANTS OR ASK TO INTEGRATE INTO. TAKE HEED TO THE DAILY MESSAGES IN YOUR LIVES FROM THE ORISHAS IN ORDER TO LIBERATE YOURSELVES. OLOKUN HAD GIVEN UP ON THOSE OF YOU WHO REFUSE YOUR MELANIN ANCESTRY,NEGLECT IT AND THINK YOU ARE NEGROES, COLOURED, AFRICAN CANADIAN/AMERICAN, CARIBBEAN OR BLACK, THOSE THAT SAY YOU ARE INDIAN, SRI LANKAN, PAKISTANI, DALIT OR UNTOUCHABLE. DUE TO ENERGY COMING FROM THIS PART OF THE PLANET EARTH SHE CAME BACK TO HELP. SO THERE'S A REASON WHY MARCUS GARVEY CAME HERE FOR HIS LAST MEETING IN 1938.THERE IS A REASON TORONTO MEANS THE GATHERING PLACE TO NATIVE INDIANS, AN IROQUOIS WORD TKARONTO, Key syllable KA. IF YOU CLAIM CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM, JUDAISM, RASTAFARIAN, PENTECOSTAL, MUSLIM, ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN, HINDU, SUFISM, EVEN IF YOU ARE AN ATHIEST YOU MUST REALIZE AND INNERSTAND THAT MELANIN IS WHAT BINDS US AND IF YOU GO AGAINST MELANIN, YOU GO AGAINST YOUR OWN PEOPLE AND THE COSMIC HEIRARCHY AND IF YOU GO AGAINST THE COSMIC HEIRARCHY WHICH RESIDES IN THE DARK COSMIC MATTER, THE UNSEEN, YOU WILL BE UNCONSIDERED, UNOBSERVED, PASSED BY, OVERLOOKED, UNREMEMBERED UNRESPECTED, UNNOTICED, BECOME DULL, BECOME COSMIC WASTE, TRADUCED AND THEY, WHETHER IT BE THE TRICKSTERS OR SAINTS OF THE COSMIC HEIRARCHY, WILL TURN THEIR COSMIC BACK ON YOU FOREVER AND YOU WILL BE CALCIFIED WHEN YOU PASS ON TO NOT RETURN TO YOUR GALACTIC HOME EVER AGAIN. THOSE THAT DIED IGNORANT HAVE BEEN SAVED FOR THEIR IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY. DURING THE COSMIC ALIGNMENT, IF YOU REMAIN IGNORANT AND MALEVOLENT TO THE FACTS YOU WILL BE LEFT BEHIND!!!! ALL THE ANCESTORS AND SUPREME BEINGS ARE ASKING IS FOR YOU TO KEEP YOUR RELIGION IN THE CLOSET AND BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR MAKER AND UNITE FOR THE FACT THAT YOU ARE BINDED BY MELANIN. WE WITH MELANIN ARE GODS AND GODDESSES HAVING A PHYSICAL EXPERIENCE IN ORDER TO RECONNECT WITH THE SPIRITUAL INSPERIENCE TO LEARN AND NOT HAVE TO EX-PERIENCE AS INWARD BEINGS!!!WE MUST PUT ASIDE OUR PETTY DIFFERENCES IN ORDER TO MANIFEST LOVE,TRUTH, PEACE, FREEDOM, JUSTICE AMONG OUR PEOPLE. REMEMBE THE JEW IS DOING IT AND ARE NOT CONSIDERED RACIST, BUT AS SOON AS WE ATTEMPT TO IMPLEMENT MELANIN FOCISED EDUCATION FOR OUR CHILDREN THE GOV'T TO WHICH WE THINK IS FOR US SAYS THEY SEE NO ADVANTAGE FOR US TO HAVE MELANIN FOCUSED SCHOOLS. AFTER READING THIS, IF YOU THINK IT'S BULL****, YOUR PINEAL GLAND WILL START TO CALCIFY OR SELF DESTRUCT!!! THIS IS A WARNING TO THE MELANIN NATION.

What do YOU think about this:?:

I see another major piece in this puzzle

Too little...too late

truetothecause said:
Received in an e-mail....

Knowledge Press -Publishing Independent Thoughts from the Black
Community for the Black Community

NOMO WARNING TO THE MELANIN NATION

Our ancient Melanin Beings that gave civilization to the planet Earth, and those worthy throughout the years to date that have brought us to this point in time and space in this "reality" as Melanin beings through their struggles belong to a Meta Cosmic Hierarchy to which YOU ROPE (FOR) EONS call God, Lord, Angels, Cherubs, Prophets, Spirit etc… These beings intervene to bring messages, prophesy, and protection. As it is a Cosmic Hierarchy (hierarchy- is a system of ranking and organizing things or people, where each element of the system (except for the top element) is subordinate to a single other elements) the ELECT on the spiritual plane are subordinate to the Melanin Beings on Earth chosen by the top element(s) of the Cosmic Hierarchy. So as Melanin Beings on Earth we are connected to that Meta Consciousness and have this Energy constantly vibrating through us and depending on our vibration through knowledge of self on this Earth plane, we can interact directly with the Meta Consciousness without the "middlemen" of the Cosmic Hierarchy. El Hajj Malik Shabazz did it, Haile Selassie 1 st did it, Harriet Tubman did it, and even Michael Jordan did it to a very physical extent.

Gen 32:30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: "For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."

It's funny that the Jews have their own schools and it's not considered racist or a threat to this Government. The stock of Ancient Ku****es called Sheiks are not asked to remove their custom headwear but the Rastafarian Orders that wrap their hair are considered a mockery and most times demanded to remove his/her custom headwear. There is a systematic plan in place to KEEP melanin beings separated under the pretense of RA LEGION. Due to planned misrepresentation by leaders of Religion, followers mistake allegory as biblical mythologies and base their lives on the Holy Book of the particular religious ideology. So since you're Christian and you're Muslim, but see the melanin that UNITES you as a seperative psychological apparatus because of our following RELIGION INSTEAD OF BELONGING TO RA LEGION AND BECOMING RA, OR THE CHRIST AS ALL MELANIN BEINGS ARE FROM THE DOMINANT (TOP) ELEMENT OF THE HUMANITARIAN HEIRARCHY. WHERE WE ARE RIGHT NOW AS A PEOPLE MEANS NOTHING BECAUSE THAT ONLY EXIST BECAUSE OF HOW WE PERCIEVE OURSELF. SO IF WE SEE OURSELVES AS "AT THE BOTTOM OF HUMANITY", ONE MUST FALL IN ORDER TO RISE AND IF WE HAVE FALLEN THE TIME TO RISE THEN IS NOW. THEY PERCIEVE US AS BLACK PEOPLE AND WE DON'T COUNTERACT THAT ATTACK WITH A BLOCK. WE GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE AND RUN TO THE BEST FRIEND OF THE BULLY TO DISCIPLINE THE BULLIES HARM TOWARD US WHETHER IT BE PHYSICAL, MENTAL OR SPIRITUAL. WE MUST SET ASIDE OUR PETTY DIFFERENCES IN ORDER TO MANIFEST LOVE, TRUTH, PEACE, FREEDOM, JUSTICE AMONG OUR PEOPLE. THIS ISN'T RACISM THOUGH THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT US UNITING IS. WHY IS US UNITING CONSIDERED SUCH A THREAT. THINK ABOUT THIS AND WHY IS US UNITING THE BIGGEST THING WE CAN'T DO!!!!!!!! WE CAN UNITE FOR A DAY TO MARCH FOR ABORIGINALS IN CANADA, WE CAN UNITE FOR PALESTINE AND UNITE FOR BACK ON BLACK VIOLENCE WE CANN UNITE FOR CLUBS AND SERORITIES, PARTIES AND LECTURES, BUT TO UNITE AS A NATION, ONE MELANIN NATION THERE IS ALWAYS SOME PSYCHOLOGICALLY IMPLANTED APARATIC DISTURBANCE THAT SIEZES THE PROCESSING OF THE THOUGHT IN UNITING AS MELANIN PEOPLE REGARDLESS OF IDEOLOGIES AND BELIEFS.
Olokun is considered the patron(spiritual guardian or defender of a Nation or group) ORISHA (are divine beings and are not remote divinities; on the contrary, they are vibrant, living entities who take an active part in everyday life ) of the descendants of Africans that were carried away during the Maafa, or what is sometimes referred to as the Transatlantic Slave Trade or Middle Passage. Olokun is personified in several human characteristics; patience, endurance, sternness, observation, meditation, appreciation for history, future visions, and royalty personified. Its characteristics are found and displayed in the depths of the Ocean. Its name means Owner (Olo) of Oceans (Okun). Olokun also signifies unfathomable wisdom. That is, the instinct that there is something worth knowing, perhaps more than can ever be learned, especially the spiritual sciences that most people spend a lifetime pondering.

BECAUSE OF RELIGION, MOST WILL SIT THERE READING THIS AND THING AFRICAN SPIRITUALITY MISTAKEN AS OCCULT OR BLACK MAGIC IS EVIL, BUT WE ALL READ COMIC BOOKS AS A CHILD.

The Orishas was a pantheon of fictional deities published by DC Comics, and based somewhat loosely on the genuine mythical Orishas . They first appeared in Firestorm, The Nuclear Man #95 March 1990.

THIS IS A MESSAGE TO MELANIN BEINGS READING THIS SCRIBE, TAKE HEED TO THE WARNING!!! YOU CAN TAKE THIS HOWEVER YOU WANT. OLOKUN SENDS BLESSINGS TO HER CHILDREN AND IS DEMANDING THE UNITY AMONG MELANIN PEOPLE IN THIS TIME. OLOKUN SAID SHE IS HALF FEMALE AND HALF FISH, WHAT THE DOGON CALL NOMO. SHE SAYS THAT'S WHY THEY ARE DEEP SEA DIVING AND LOOKING INTO SPACE SO MUCH BECAUSE THEY FOLLOW OR KNOW ABOUT DOGON PROPHESY AND THE RETURN OF THESE BEINGS THE NOMO. SHE TOLD ME AND SENT ME TO WRITE THIS TO TELL YOU THEY HAVE RETURNED. THEY ARE RIGHT NOW SELECTING AND BLESSING FOR THEIR SPIRITAL ARMY. MARCUS GARVEY HAS BEEN SENT IN THE WHIRLWIND AS YOU SEE AND HE, BECAUSE OR THEIR RASTAFARIAN CONNECTION, GAVE THE BLY TO JAMAICA A FEW DAYS AGO. HIS EARTHDAY WAS LAST WEEK.HOW MANY OF YOU WISHED HIM AN EARTHDAY BLESSING? I WOULD BE PISSED TO AFTER ALL I DID FOR YOU BLACKS AND YOU NEGLECT TO RECOGNIZE ME AS A SAINT SAVIOR, ANGEL, MESSIAH OR PROPHET THAT LIVED AMONG YOU, IN YOUR PRESENCE!!! IT'S REALLY NOW OR NEVER, IF YOU WANT TO BE SAVED, LITERALLY, TODAY, START ACCEPTING YOUR MELANIN CULTURE AND LIVING IT AS YOU SHOULD. WE HAVE FORGOTTEN WHO WE ARE AND NEED TO GET OUT OF OUR MENTAL SLUMBER BY OURSELF. THE SYSTEM THAT IS OPPRESSING YOU SHOULDN'T BE THE ONES YOU ASK FOR GRANTS OR ASK TO INTEGRATE INTO. TAKE HEED TO THE DAILY MESSAGES IN YOUR LIVES FROM THE ORISHAS IN ORDER TO LIBERATE YOURSELVES. OLOKUN HAD GIVEN UP ON THOSE OF YOU WHO REFUSE YOUR MELANIN ANCESTRY,NEGLECT IT AND THINK YOU ARE NEGROES, COLOURED, AFRICAN CANADIAN/AMERICAN, CARIBBEAN OR BLACK, THOSE THAT SAY YOU ARE INDIAN, SRI LANKAN, PAKISTANI, DALIT OR UNTOUCHABLE. DUE TO ENERGY COMING FROM THIS PART OF THE PLANET EARTH SHE CAME BACK TO HELP. SO THERE'S A REASON WHY MARCUS GARVEY CAME HERE FOR HIS LAST MEETING IN 1938.THERE IS A REASON TORONTO MEANS THE GATHERING PLACE TO NATIVE INDIANS, AN IROQUOIS WORD TKARONTO, Key syllable KA. IF YOU CLAIM CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM, JUDAISM, RASTAFARIAN, PENTECOSTAL, MUSLIM, ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN, HINDU, SUFISM, EVEN IF YOU ARE AN ATHIEST YOU MUST REALIZE AND INNERSTAND THAT MELANIN IS WHAT BINDS US AND IF YOU GO AGAINST MELANIN, YOU GO AGAINST YOUR OWN PEOPLE AND THE COSMIC HEIRARCHY AND IF YOU GO AGAINST THE COSMIC HEIRARCHY WHICH RESIDES IN THE DARK COSMIC MATTER, THE UNSEEN, YOU WILL BE UNCONSIDERED, UNOBSERVED, PASSED BY, OVERLOOKED, UNREMEMBERED UNRESPECTED, UNNOTICED, BECOME DULL, BECOME COSMIC WASTE, TRADUCED AND THEY, WHETHER IT BE THE TRICKSTERS OR SAINTS OF THE COSMIC HEIRARCHY, WILL TURN THEIR COSMIC BACK ON YOU FOREVER AND YOU WILL BE CALCIFIED WHEN YOU PASS ON TO NOT RETURN TO YOUR GALACTIC HOME EVER AGAIN. THOSE THAT DIED IGNORANT HAVE BEEN SAVED FOR THEIR IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY. DURING THE COSMIC ALIGNMENT, IF YOU REMAIN IGNORANT AND MALEVOLENT TO THE FACTS YOU WILL BE LEFT BEHIND!!!! ALL THE ANCESTORS AND SUPREME BEINGS ARE ASKING IS FOR YOU TO KEEP YOUR RELIGION IN THE CLOSET AND BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR MAKER AND UNITE FOR THE FACT THAT YOU ARE BINDED BY MELANIN. WE WITH MELANIN ARE GODS AND GODDESSES HAVING A PHYSICAL EXPERIENCE IN ORDER TO RECONNECT WITH THE SPIRITUAL INSPERIENCE TO LEARN AND NOT HAVE TO EX-PERIENCE AS INWARD BEINGS!!!WE MUST PUT ASIDE OUR PETTY DIFFERENCES IN ORDER TO MANIFEST LOVE,TRUTH, PEACE, FREEDOM, JUSTICE AMONG OUR PEOPLE. REMEMBE THE JEW IS DOING IT AND ARE NOT CONSIDERED RACIST, BUT AS SOON AS WE ATTEMPT TO IMPLEMENT MELANIN FOCISED EDUCATION FOR OUR CHILDREN THE GOV'T TO WHICH WE THINK IS FOR US SAYS THEY SEE NO ADVANTAGE FOR US TO HAVE MELANIN FOCUSED SCHOOLS. AFTER READING THIS, IF YOU THINK IT'S BULL****, YOUR PINEAL GLAND WILL START TO CALCIFY OR SELF DESTRUCT!!! THIS IS A WARNING TO THE MELANIN NATION.

What do YOU think about this:?:

I see another major piece in this puzzle

:time:

OmowaleX - I've seen it a few times, and would love to know what you mean when you post that clock in response to a post.

and while I'm here - a secondary response to the post:

I read this line.. and stopped:

"It's funny that the Jews have their own schools and it's not considered racist or a threat to this Government."

and I was at immediate diagreement, as I dont think its funny at all.. Jews should have their own school if they like - Moslim, Christian etc.. too. and they do! If there was a main religion for people Black people, we could build schools and teach our children under the guise of religion too, instead of trying to squeeze into these who are activly excluding "us".

I'd like us to be more proactive, rather than reactive.

The NOMMO Family IS "Calling US Home"

OmowaleX said:

Yet, why do I say "It's too late".

Consider the present "Celestial Alignments".

http://www.astrology.com/aboutastrology/transits/planetforecast/index.html

SEE for yourself how many "heavenly bodies" are TODAY in "retrograde motion". MOST are "going backwards".

Since the SUN is presently in the sign of VIRGO, it should be placed in the FIRST HOUSE.

Instead, we SEE Sagittarius in Pluto and Sagittarius in Jupiter, in the First House. One aspect of Sag moving forward, another backward.

We have supposedly entered the "Age of Aquarius" but Neptune in Aquarius is in Retrograde motion. As I stated in another thread, moving backward.

Think of your own life. WHO is moving forward and WHO is moving backward TODAY.

What "signs" are in progressive versus retrograde motion. Virgo, Capricorn, Gemini, Sag and Leo.

If I apply this to MY "Nommo Family" WHO do I SEE moving forward:

Virgo (my sister)
Capricorn (my daughter)
Gemini (my step-mother)
Sag (ME, though going "back and forth" TODAY)
Leo (my "wife").

EVERYONE ELSE I SEE is "going backwards".

I SPOKE of "Commanding" the GODS but WHO is listening?

Certainly if YOU or Your FAMILY is "going backwards" then THE POWER OF THE WORD (NOMMO) has SPOKEN.

Peace!

Zulile said:
OmowaleX - I've seen it a few times, and would love to know what you mean when you post that clock in response to a post.

and while I'm here - a secondary response to the post:

I read this line.. and stopped:

"It's funny that the Jews have their own schools and it's not considered racist or a threat to this Government."

and I was at immediate diagreement, as I dont think its funny at all.. Jews should have their own school if they like - Moslim, Christian etc.. too. and they do! If there was a main religion for people Black people, we could build schools and teach our children under the guise of religion too, instead of trying to squeeze into these who are activly excluding "us".

I'd like us to be more proactive, rather than reactive.

:time:

Some are functioning on SIDEREAL TIME.

Some of "us" KNOW NOT of what I speak.

Thus, their TIME is OVAH!

[go to the link above and click to SEE the chart since the link is no longer visible]

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back