Black Spirituality Religion : Noboby Tells It Like A Black Woman !!

This silly ignorant Black woman will soon find out there is a God, nobody needs to convince her. the Most High will jack her up, for her sake I hope she repents. People in NY right now just got a little taste of God's power and wrath ruining all their devil worshiping Halloween parties with a simple storm, it always happens.
Deuteronomy 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
Deuteronomy 7:10 And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face.

I would argue that one of the biggest challenges many of us have when making mental transitions is we fail to understand just how deep we've all been deceived.

First of all I'm thinking outloud as to if the poster of this video recognizes the title the Queen gave her video. And if he is aware of it would he have still shared this with us. Again, just thinking outloud.

Nobody should consider for a moment to deny this beautiful Queen's feelings. Nobody. None of us here should ever reflect any trace of self-righteousness to the point whereby we dismiss how not only this Queen's experience is expressed, but mine, yours and the other person behind and on the side of you.

Her pain is real. Over 20, twenty whole years she had been under the impression that what she was lead to believe was actually a lie. What she is doing is expressing how she perceives the effects of Christianity can be to a healthy psychological state of the black mind. Attacking and dismissing her emotions is decidedly unbecoming of those who walk in a higher level of awareness.

But since we are here let's deal with it. What the enemies of peace would have us do is not to dissect this phenomenon to its logical conclusion. In other words, we are expected to attack one another based upon what we believe. If we are Christians, then I know you are highly offended. And you have a right to be. If you are, let's say, Kemetic, you are cheering her on to perhaps demonstrate your point to the "Christian B-chz." In that case then, for the Kemetian, you are engaging in a nasty, bottom of the deck, proxy war---which is a hallmark of colonialists and enslavers.

We're better than that though. We will examine this like a powerful people with love and compassion for our family members who stumble because, after all, we were once under the influence of a mendacious doctrine.

Let me set the record straight. I stand by this Queen's testimony as it regards her content because I was, like she, and many of you here had too embrace the untruths that were told me. My parents and their parents and the rest of most of our family and friends got caught up. Having said that, I would not necessarily co-sign to the style in which she conveys her emotions. Again, I draw your attention to how she titled her video. But I cannot tell this Perfect Black Woman how she should express how she feels. Does this make sense? How she expresses herself is what makes her unique. And neither of us should want to modify that because if we do then we're next.

I also would respectuflly disagree with her because she seems to be jumping out of the boiling pot into the frying skillet, you might say. She goes from being a radical holier-than-thou-Christian (one extreme) to a 'prove-it-to-me-part-the-waters" atheist (another extreme). The facts demonstrate that neither is ancient or historical as it relates to us. The data shows us that we worshipped Black Women. There is no part of the Ancient World which can produce authentic documents which says that black people worshipped male gods. That's a fact. It's not what I say...it just is what it is. On the other hand, there is not one epoch in the old world, based on real facts, which will testify to a claim that any black person was ever an athiest. That's unheard of and simply was not true.

But our Queen here in the vid had no choice because of there being not enough of us, those who walk in a higher level of awareness, who's making an impact like we should. Could part of the reason be because we're too busy tearing each other down wanting the other to know how much more spiritual we are? Generally speaking, that is.

We must come to know that you do not build something beautiful and long-lasting by destroying it. Our ancient Mothas taught us you cannot force a beautiful change. Change, a beautiful one that is, will be organic. If you build a frame for a house and then later realize that many of the pieces have been drilled and screwed and hammered the wrong way---it does not look like the blueprint. To make it better you do not go in hammering and kicking and setting ablaze that frame. Wisdom dictates that because you can utilize the pieces again to make the frame in compliance with the blueprint, what we should do is take the pieces apart gently, slowly and piece by piece dismantling those areas which requires attention until we have our beautiful creation.

Bashing anyone's belief system, especially when you have been there, is a clear sign you may have not advanced as far into the new level of awareness as you think you have.

She speaks some truth despite her anger and frustrations....I salute her courage and openess on the religious issue she touched....if only we can see how religion has divided , reduced and brought us into the mess white hordes imposed on us in the names of jesus and mohammed.
Are we saying our sister is blaming somebody else for the situation that many of us are facing? I mean our lives been planned and decided for us by our conquerers.
I hope her next book will be on REAL Afreecan Religion..No dogma, hypocrisy just a pure genuine way of living. Time we stop running away from ourselves, our Afreecan selves, culture and our Afreecan mind.

Peace Enejoh,

I grew up in Church.. and what we did on Sunday at Abyssinian Baptist Church has nothing to do with what this woman in this video and many other anti-black-christians are talking about.

We got together, listened to the pastor's sermon, put our voices and energies together in song. Prayed for the sick.. supported the broken hearted.. fed the hungry (literally).. counseled eachother.. shared our experiences with one another.. welcomed the new born... commemorated death.. united men and women in marriage.. educated the youth. We learned very early to see life from a larger perspective.. and we were introduced to philosophies of existence.. we were taught to decipher parables for general principles.. we developed lifelong friendships and alliances.. etc..

There was a doctrine of compassion.. of social responsibility.. of individual accountability.. of group accountability.. and a philosophy of peace.. and fairness and righteousness. There were tools there to console.. and to comfort.. to inspire.. to unify.. to get back up and try again when the world knocked you down. And it was beautiful.. and it still is.

And that's what gets me about these anger-fueled rants against the black church in general;
they don't account for the specific positive role the church plays in the everyday lives of black people now and throughout our history here in America.. (especially with regard to emotional well-being.) These people are so often and unnecessarily venal, disrespectful and filled with an almost burning animosity for "black people". And "The Church", afterall, is the people.. it's not a book.. or a building.. it's the people coming together as a community.

I can completely understand disagreeing with Christian Doctrine and the uses of Christianity by folks in power as a tool for domination and control.. I get all of that. But what I don't get is how the disdain that belongs with those people is so regularly dumped instead on black people.

First, let me say that my heart goes out to this young woman. All I can see is the pain in her words and her attempt to cover her wounds from yesterday. She's in a hard place with many regrets. We'd be naive to think that it all stems from her 23 years walk in Christianity, although on the surface that is what is repeated with a heavy heart. I don't know the dynamics of her family or life experiences, but there appears to be a varied amount of burdens she carries and a desperation to be made whole.

I end with this, often times when trials come, those are the times our hearts are purged of the very things that ought not be. Putting all religions aside, I'm sure she has a lot of soul searching to do in finding who SHE is and what her purpose is. Possibly, family ties have been broken and she feels all alone(she mentions not having a husband or children). However, she is still in hope of finding a savior--for the Savior to be real--and I pray that the Truth is revealed and confirmed in a powerful way.

Blessings:heart:

First, let me say that my heart goes out to this young woman. All I can see is the pain in her words and her attempt to cover her wounds from yesterday. She's in a hard place with many regrets. We'd be naive to think that it all stems from her 23 years walk in Christianity, although on the surface that is what is repeated with a heavy heart. I don't know the dynamics of her family or life experiences, but there appears to be a varied amount of burdens she carries and a desperation to be made whole.

I end with this, often times when trials come, those are the times our hearts are purged of the very things that ought not be. Putting all religions aside, I'm sure she has a lot of soul searching to do in finding who SHE is and what her purpose is. Possibly, family ties have been broken and she feels all alone(she mentions not having a husband or children). However, she is still in hope of finding a savior--for the Savior to be real--and I pray that the Truth is revealed and confirmed in a powerful way.

Blessings:heart:

Yes, there definitely appears to be more than religion that is affecting this sister. I am not religious myself but I am not full of anger over it even though most of my family is religious and I was brought up in a Christian environment. I just do not believe in the bible or anyone's scripts to alleged salvation via a deity as being truth and that is where it ends. There definitely appears to be more to her story.

The parts where she claims being without husband, child, or even being repressed financially does not jive to to me just being influenced by religion.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back