Black Spirituality Religion : Noboby Tells It Like A Black Woman !!

hmmmm ... she seems very angry ... as if atheism has not brought her peace either ... :look:

for the record ... for whatever it's worth ... i believe God has paid my bills a time or two ... at least

if she aint never seen that ... or you aint never seen it ... i don't know what to tell yall

in fact ... we'd not be posting here ... except God (and Our Ancestors) blessed ... keeping us alive

:heart:

Destee

hmmmm ... she seems very angry ... as if atheism has not brought her peace either ... :look:

for the record ... for whatever it's worth ... i believe God has paid my bills a time or two ... at least

if she aint never seen that ... or you aint never seen it ... i don't know what to tell yall

in fact ... we'd not be posting here ... except God (and Our Ancestors) blessed ... keeping us alive

Destee

If God "paid your bills" where did the money come from?

Destee

Exactly.

That's the whole thing right there. Angry people need somebody to blame for their lives..
but luckily America comes equipped with White People and Black Christians.. between those two groups, a black person you can offload every iota of responsibility for their own predicament and play the victim from birth to death.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back