Black Spirituality Religion : Noble Drew Ali and Master Fard Muhammad

Knowledge Seed said:
What contradictions did Elijah Muhammad make? When did he claim to be a prophet?

Well we can start with him having multiple relationships with young girls and fathering their children (whom he never supported) and then turned around to tell people how to lead their family lives. He may not have claimed to be prophet but that is how he was revered.

Each1teach1 said:

Well we can start with him having multiple relationships with young girls and fathering their children (whom he never supported) and then turned around to tell people how to lead their family lives. He may not have claimed to be prophet but that is how he was revered.
Well everyone makes mistakes. Even great leaders like himself. He is revered so much because the knowledge he taught, when properly understood, is liberating to all people.

Knowledge Seed said:
Well everyone makes mistakes. Even great leaders like himself. He is revered so much because the knowledge he taught, when properly understood, is liberating to all people.

I don't feel that the knowledge he taught would fully liberate black people, however, I do feel some concepts he taught at his time including diet, self reliance, etc are very good.

In my humble opinion, Blacks need to stop looking for a leader outside of their self though.

tyab14 said:
I don't feel that the knowledge he taught would fully liberate black people, however, I do feel some concepts he taught at his time including diet, self reliance, etc are very good.

In my humble opinion, Blacks need to stop looking for a leader outside of their self though.
I guarantee you that the teachings of Elijah Muhammad would liberate all people, As I said before, you will never understand how wise he was unless you study the esoteric meanings behind every word he spoke. here's a good place to start with: http://amirfatir.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/nation_of_islam.htm

Knowledge Seed said:
I guarantee you that the teachings of Elijah Muhammad would liberate all people, As I said before, you will never understand how wise he was unless you study the esoteric meanings behind every word he spoke. here's a good place to start with: http://amirfatir.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/nation_of_islam.htm

Thanks for the link! However, I still don't agree that no one man can save anyone other then self. Much can be learned from esoteric and occultic teachings (Like Jesus/Heru's, etc) but it can't ultimately free/liberate one.

Again though, thank you for putting me on this, I never had looked upon Elijah Muhammad teachings with my third eye. Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back