Black People : NOAH AND THE ARK

MRS. LADY

BANNED
Dec 3, 2007
everywhere and nowhere
Occupation
to seek truth
Somethimes I just wake up in the morning with the thought of non violent, innocent maniac.

I know sometimes when you ask really logical questions about religion, people get all scared, but how can you not ask yourself questions.

Now, I am the most compassionate, caring person you gonna meet, cause I say what I mean and I mean what I say.

I never talk for the sake of talking.

That being said I was just wondering that if the story of Noah and the Ark is truly literal, as so many claim that book is, then oh ye of little faith. You know me, if this is ur shoe size then rock it, if not keep it pushin.

The rainbow in the end of the story, is God's covenant, right, with the people.

The preacher man said that was God's promis to never destroy the world by flood.

In fact, they say next time it will be by fiya.

So if we really claim to love this God of the king james bible, the what the hell is everyone so scared of?

Maybe someone could break that down, but to do that u would have to say that book might not be the exact word.

See me, I wanna say it, cause u can't get no freeer.

I mean Katrina was a flood, right

And please don't get the book out, and try to find a newer chapter to revise this.

If you god promised never to destroy the world again with flood then imma gonna have say that ur god went back his word just a lil.

This is ain't even a question, nor pleaa for an answer. It's the facts.

If your god is loving, and will never destroy the world by storm, because that rainbow is the covenant of that promise wow, hookwinked, bamboozled, and just not thinking for self.

And Cherry I challenge u the most, because ur scard right now, and that shows in all ur posts of recent.

And I don't personally appreciate any of ur thread titles, because ur planting very negative seeds...

If you love black people soooooo much then stop makin threads about all the pain

"blame a black man"

not feelin it

I don't know if u do it intentionally or if ur that unaware of ur negativity

And I actually like u or i wouldn't bring this up for real

I just don't like way u get down

ur all scripture and not faith.

peace
peace

was my prayer because

i offered u the reciprocity of peace from me to u

u cipher drama

I hope you well, and holding up well, as well as ur surroundings, u have a soja mentality that i respect very much, but when fear that ur not even aware of is shining thru, ur not being the strength that everybody else needs

u say u ain't scared and u trust god, but ur actions say the opposite

i like ur poetry but most of the time i don't read it, because ur spirit reaks of a woman who has been really hurt by a man in the past

and ur actions show it, and i read ur words, now i remember my pain

and i know u like to give advice and not get any, cause u act just like them

like when i apologized to you you accepted, however, u didn't return the apology

and i'm good with that because i don't think one should if they don't deem it necessary

and i like how u and I are able to respect each other, and have very different points of view

and there is a big difference between arrogance and confidence

Ma'at Hotep

Noah and the eight who survived the flood is pure myth from Egyptian and babylonian creation stories.

Noah flood of 15 cubit feet high (25 feet) was the measure of a good Nile flood.

:bowdown:

thank you, i didn't know about the cubit measurement, very interesting!

ase

15 equal 6
25 equal 7

perfect inundation to produce everything necessary for survival -

x and y

:)

Noah and the eight who survived the flood is pure myth from Egyptian and babylonian creation stories.

Noah flood of 15 cubit feet high (25 feet) was the measure of a good Nile flood.

My findings regarding Noah flood myth:

Noah in old hebrew is made up of 2 characters "NUN" and "CHED" translated as "NOACH". We don't now the original vowel sounds, for hebrew text didn't use vowels (the same is said regarding kemetan writings). At best, we surmise.

NUN, the 1st letter used in the hebrew name -noah- interestingly we find nun to be a deity in kemetan lore, which represents the flood of creation who also guides a boat, or what has been referred to as "solar boat", across the waters, which carried the other deities of the ogdoad. Nun symbolized the flood and was portrayed in anthropomorphic form.

In the hermopolitan creation myth, we find four males and females that emerged from a primeval flood stepping onto the "first" piece of land. Liking to that of the noah story where we find 4 males and females emerging from a global flood after a mountain arose from the sea.

SHEM "SHM", I discovered, means "name"? He was named, "Name"? However, word shem also forms the root of the word "shemoneh" meaning "eight'.

Hermopolis, as the greeks called it was called shm by the kemetans meaning "8-town" after the eight deities that emerged from the flood.

HAM "CHEM" or "CHM" in hebrew derives from the word kmt. It is still up to debate as to whether Kmt "the black land" is in regard to the fertile black soil from the yearly flood of the nile after the water recedes or its indigenous inhabitants. To me, it really doesn't matter, for we know who the originals were.

Japheth, we find in old hebrew, that its made up of 3 consonants "j-ph-th", where the "ph" and the "th" sounds are linguistically close to "p" and "t". In hebrew we find the j is used in combination with 'god' for 'god's' name, i.e. "ja" or "jo". We find the "pt" part of "j-ph" is used in the memphite creator deity known as Ptah.

Linguistically japheth appears to be equivalent to 'god-ptah', which may suggest the frequent use of the hebrew term "lord god".

Call it all coincidence, if one wants to. However we see here how noah & sons resemble an older hermopolitan creation myth story.

Noah - nun, primeval flood

Ham - kmt, signifies the first land to emerge from water (or land of the blacks?)

Shem -shm, representing a city, hermopolis, called shm by kemetans -8 town. A city built on the first land (to emerge from water).

Japheth, correlates with a primary deity; which can be seen to parallel the hermopolitan ogdoad and ptah.

My findings regarding Noah flood myth:

Noah in old hebrew is made up of 2 characters "NUN" and "CHED" translated as "NOACH". We don't now the original vowel sounds, for hebrew text didn't use vowels (the same is said regarding kemetan writings). At best, we surmise.

NUN, the 1st letter used in the hebrew name -noah- interestingly we find nun to be a deity in kemetan lore, which represents the flood of creation who also guides a boat, or what has been referred to as "solar boat", across the waters, which carried the other deities of the ogdoad. Nun symbolized the flood and was portrayed in anthropomorphic form.

In the hermopolitan creation myth, we find four males and females that emerged from a primeval flood stepping onto the "first" piece of land. Liking to that of the noah story where we find 4 males and females emerging from a global flood after a mountain arose from the sea.

SHEM "SHM", I discovered, means "name"? He was named, "Name"? However, word shem also forms the root of the word "shemoneh" meaning "eight'.

Hermopolis, as the greeks called it was called shm by the kemetans meaning "8-town" after the eight deities that emerged from the flood.

HAM "CHEM" or "CHM" in hebrew derives from the word kmt. It is still up to debate as to whether Kmt "the black land" is in regard to the fertile black soil from the yearly flood of the nile after the water recedes or its indigenous inhabitants. To me, it really doesn't matter, for we know who the originals were.

Japheth, we find in old hebrew, that its made up of 3 consonants "j-ph-th", where the "ph" and the "th" sounds are linguistically close to "p" and "t". In hebrew we find the j is used in combination with 'god' for 'god's' name, i.e. "ja" or "jo". We find the "pt" part of "j-ph" is used in the memphite creator deity known as Ptah.

Linguistically japheth appears to be equivalent to 'god-ptah', which may suggest the frequent use of the hebrew term "lord god".

Call it all coincidence, if one wants to. However we see here how noah & sons resemble an older hermopolitan creation myth story.

Noah - nun, primeval flood

Ham - kmt, signifies the first land to emerge from water (or land of the blacks?)

Shem -shm, representing a city, hermopolis, called shm by kemetans -8 town. A city built on the first land (to emerge from water).

Japheth, correlates with a primary deity; which can be seen to parallel the hermopolitan ogdoad and ptah.

:bowdown:

8 seen principles of one unseen

egyptian myth - four female elements, 4 male - each containing qualities of each other, all being principles of the unseen

where does the "ham" come from ???

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back