Black Short Stories : No She Didn't

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by SensualReality, Apr 5, 2004.

1. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    Just like a regular day I pull my tired *** outta bed and run to the bathroom with a full bladder and crusty eyes.Ready to go to school,for what reason?Hell I dunno just energetic and have basketball practice.Oh yea I'm just tellin' you all this stuff and you don't even know who "I" am.My name is Adreliona I'm 14 and in the 8th grade.Yes,I'm young,but don't let my age and small frame fool you.I'll smart mouth you in a minute and curse worse than a redneck in a hip hop club.Today like I said is like anyother day urgent to take a pizz and wash my ashy face.Today is Tuesday,yesterday was not too good of a day,do you mind if I tell?Well guess what?If you don't wanna know I'ma tell ya *** anyway and if you do wanna know sit ya *** back and listen.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It all started after lunch when my girl Tanisha came to me with this bullshyt *** note this *** wrote talkin' bad about me.
    It said:"Yea Liona think she the **** trying to take everybody man,I can't stand her *** and he told me how she was flirtin' with him at the park Saturday......."
    Blah,blah that girl wasn't saying nothing,but a word."Him,"as you see is her man Derick.Derick's been my niggah since the 2nd grade and now all of a sudden he shows a certain interest in me.I mean it ain't like he has a leg growing out of his forehead or anything.He's about 5'9, dark skinned,thick lips,carpet eyebrows,grayish brown eyes,and waves that'll make you sea sick.Derick played on the boys basketball team so it wasn't hard to notice his athletic build and "fame".So anyway back to the story before I recieved the letter.Me and Tanisha were walking down the hall beside the gym,for some reason the hall was rather empty.Someone reached out and grabbed me inside the gym."Oh ****,what the hell is your problem,"I yelled recognizing the watch on the wrist of the hand that covered my mouth.Derick closed the door and told Tanisha to wait."Why did you pull me in here,what do you want?"I was pizzed,he scared the dog crumbs outta me.He smiled and pulled me towards him,"I just want a hug."So I gave it to him,but he wouldn't let me go.I saw Tanisha peeking through the window and I jerked to walk away.Then he grabbed my arm and when I turned he was right on me and kissed me.Alright time for a break I know yaw thinkin'"She coulda pulled away,she coulda stopped him."Well to all fucc you.HA,HA,HA,HA.I liked that kiss I ain't gone lie,but I had to play it off for Tanisha to see and I smacked him on the cheek incase she goes and runs her mouth to her cousin.I ran down the hall past Tanisha and almost dropped my books.The bell rang as soon as my pink and white boots stepped into my computer class."Mrs. Johnston I was here,"I said waving my hand and taking a seat by the wall.Katrena(Derick's Girlfriend)cut her eyes at me and smacked her lips."*****,"I mumbled snatching out a piece of paper to write Tanisha a note.I sucked my lips as I wrote savoring the taste of Derick's winterfresh gum.When the bell rang for third period Derick was waiting at the door for Katrena and winked at me.I shook my head and laughed switching down the hall so he can see the *** he'll never touch,well maybe til' next year....but that's another story.Tanisha was waiting for me by the waterfountain at the 7th grade hallway and I gave her the letter."Are you going to tell Trena Tanisha?"I asked as we set off towards our hallway.She just shook her head and stuffed the note in her back pocket.Tanisha and Trena are cousins if you haven't noticed already,but they can't stand eachother because of a fight last month.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Third period goes by and we are all in lunch except Derick he has second and we have first.I saw Tanisha and Katrena talking over by the soda machine.Katrena once again cut her eyes at me.She placed a letter in Tanisha's hand and walked away."What she stare at me like that for,"I asked when Tanisha finally sat down.She threw the letter at me and said,"Read that.""D told her what yaw did in the gym and she made like it was your fault."I couldn't believe it his *** told and then confessed,but she still wants to blame me!Why would she hate me!For something he did?I brushed it off and went on about my day,but if she looks at me crooked again I'ma bust her in her chips.Oh yea and Derick ha,he still want some of this he called me last night and said so.I had to keep my game tight and hung up on his face.I'm still trippin though how that *** gone hate on mwa?The tightest ***** in that school,when I wasn't even tryin to take her man.Oh yea she finna get it I'ma throw a ball at her head today at practice......ha,ha.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
    now dat's a story in a half woooooweeee
    more more more !!!!

3. SensualReality

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    it's coming it's coming lol :uzi:

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    lovin it .......u on a story telling roll

5. the_story

the_story Well-Known Member MEMBER

n/a
    Ratings:
    +1
    awww mannn this was tyte rite here... i loved it
    :heart:
    -story

6. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    I'm on my way to reading the rest of it. I know it's gonna fly. Pulled me right into the girl

7. SensualReality

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    thank you very much

8. Peachez~n~Rhyme

Peachez~n~Rhyme Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    wow

wow..........................girl that's a great story! You got me beggin for more
    keep them stories coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :deal:

9. SensualReality

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    I will be sure to and make you sure you look at the other two parts thank you