Black Short Stories : No She Didn't (part 4)

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by SensualReality, May 31, 2004.

1. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    Yaw noticed I been gone awhile right leavin yaw outta my lil shell.Well my life is still the same and Tanisha is blowin' up.I feel I must do this again for you new people,my name is Adreliona and I'm bad and I know really dont care if I show it.You can call me ignorant,saucy,mean,arrogant,stupid,whateva I just don't care because I'm gone do me.You are in my world right now tryin to get inside my mind readin through my diary.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To my old friends I still don't like that trick,I still wanna beat her up.It wasn't over Derick either,I just don't like girls who try to test me.She thought she was legit,but the whole time her stuff was sour and weak.Me,on the other hand ha must I explain.Lil' mama is the freshest and most Booootiful chica in that school and in this city.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    O.k. down to why yaw so nosey.....did I get Derick yet for what he did?no.Why?because I feel I'm bigger than that.Why must I stoop to his small mind frame,immature self?I will not run in his face because he isn't the only one who layed down the night him and Tanisha did the nasty.She claims she doesn't know what happend,but how else are you going to have a flat Tyra banks stomach one day and a Blew up Sophia stomach the next.I promise she must think I starred in The Color Purple or somethin'.I ain't dumb,I know she liked him,it's only obvious now because she is carrying his child.I saw Derick today at the mall when I went shopping for a party that was poppin' tonight at this boy crib I know from school.Everybody who was anybody was going and what's a party with out me MISS.ADRELIONA?No,don't answer that I dont have time for criticism.I picked out this cute outfit from DEB.It was a blue strappless dress that had black letters that said,"Bootylicious,"going across my breast.So I was a sho nuff' a stop light.I went home and changed into my ensemble.I left a note for my mama and said that I was staying the night with my girl Truty and not to look for me,because I'd be safe.Of course she'd look,but did I leave a number....UM NO.:lol:What kinda fool do you take me for?I'm gone out the door tryin to have me a good little time ya dig?Anyway on my way to the party,this dude pulled up beside me and was talking kinda funny like he was on something.The car was black and I could see two heads in the backseat.Of course the dude trying to halla at me was on the passenger side and I don't like scrubs.
    "Excuse me shawty,but what's your name?"
    "Why,you wanna know my name?"
    "Because you purrrrrrrrrty."he said and everybody in the car started laughing.
    "There's a lot of pretty girls in this city,why am I special?"
    He looked around the corner and said,"Because I see you right now,not nobody else."
    Then they brought the car to a stop and he got out.
    "Look I got my hands up girl I aint finna hurt you,"he said when I jumped back and picked up a stick out of the yard behind us.
    "So,get back in the car,I could hear and see you perfectly."
    "Baby,come here I'm foreal I ain't tryin to do nothing to you."he said and stepped even closer.
    He grabbed the bottom of my dress and tried to pull me towards him.My reflexes are crazy,so yaw know what I did?Took that bad stick and hit him in the groin.:lol:You can't say he didn't deserve it.Good thing I had on tennis shoes too,because I ran like Forest as soon as he hit the ground and all his friends yelled,"HEEEEEEA NAW!"I mean did I not tell him to back up?People are so ignorant these days it's unbelieveable.When I got to the party everybody was chillin' on the walls and a light cloud covered the room.I had to hold my breath past the first few rooms til' I reached the backyard.
    "Lionaaaaaaaaa!"My girl Truty yelled.
    Her and a couple of some familiar and unfamiliar faces were standing by a mini outdoor pool and swing set.
    "Hey True,you know I had to get a cute fit before I came."
    She smiled and nodded her head,while tipping a cup of vodka to her mouth.
    "Want something to drink?"This boy named Lionel asked from behind me.
    O.k. we finna stop right here,remember I told yaw I don't drink and stuff?Well,that changed the day after I found out Tanisha was pregnant.I grabbed one of my moms Smurnoffs and took that bad boy to the head and later on threw up in my bed.Ha that rhymed,but yea lil' Miss.Dreliona drink now.
    "Sure,Lionel,but not too much."
    He gave me a half full red plastic cup of the vodka Truty was drinking and went on about his bizznizz.
    "So,what's been crackin ppls,"I asked taking a seat in the grass.I ain't really care about bugs at the time,my legs were hurting from running.
    "Nothing,ain't no boys here all of them the same ones from school,Derick raggedy tail here too,he inside smokin'."
    I shook my head and finished up my cup,"Let's go dance."
    We made our way into the garage where they were playing music and some people were dancing.I wasn't feeling the music so I told the fake d.j.-Gerald-to play something to get everybody crunk instead of his mama played out Maxwell cd.
    "Everybody,yaw ready to get crunk,"he yelled and put on Pastor Troy-This The City-.I was too gone to pay attention to the played out song and danced anyway.I danced a couple of times with Truty and let the boys drool.I went back outside to the cooler and grabbed more vodka.Then some boy I ain't even know came and picked me up.
    "Put me down now,I don't know you,"I said slurring and pausing after every word.
    "Naw shawty you drunk,"he said carrying me over to the pool side and threw some water on my face.
    I gasped and threw my fist in his direction while he laughed and tried to hold me close to him.
    "Snap out of it Liona,"he said holding me.
    Now I'm like I don't know this boy,how he know my name.When I looked up he started smiling and let me go to support my own weight.
    "I'm Dre,Truty cousin,she told me to come get you,"he said standing and extending his hand.
    "Why,where is she?"
    "Aw,she upstairs gettin' blunted."
    I looked around in confusion.I couldn't remember how me and her seperated and when I went outside.
    "Now,why did you come get me?"I asked still confused.
    "Because she said she was ready to go and I figured you was back here since I didnt see a girl with this dress on inside anywhere,"he said picking at my dress.
    I slapped his hand away,"well thank you."
    I brushed pass him and headed towards the house.
    "I hope you don't think yaw are walkin' to Truty's house,because I brought her and she informed me that you two were coming with me after the party,"he called after me grinning.
    I fanned his comment and stepped into the living room.Everybody in there looked like zombies from a movie.Truty was on one of the couches leaning in a boy named Rez's face.I walked over to them and interupted their little time together.
    "Come on Truty,we need to go."
    She frowned and looked up at me,"Whhhhhhhy Liona you don't like the paaaarty?"
    I fanned my nose and yanked her up by her left arm.The boy flenched and I raised my fist as to say-if you touch me it's ova for you-.He just fell back into the cushion and continued on his blunt.
    "Lemme go Liona,you not my mama and you ain't have to show out like that,"she whined behind me.
    I let her go and looked for her cousin.He pulled up in his white Dodge Stratus and told us to get in.Truty got in first and dropped her head on the back of his seat.I closed the back door and got in the front with him.
    "She pretty messed up ain't she,"He said smiling popping in a piece of gum.
    I nodded and folded my arms trying to get my thoughts together.When I finally looked at him I noticed brotha was kinda cute in his own way.You know how guys so ugly they cute in they own way...well that's how he was.He was real dark,had thick eye brows,small black eyes,a small mustache,and big lips.When he picked me up I could tell he was kinda tall and that he was because compared to me he was a giant.When I looked up I noticed he was noticing my observation.
    "What?"He said leaning in his seat and turning on the street where Truty lived.
    I shook my head and refolded my arms over my breast.
    After a few seconds he shifted in his seat and turned on the radio.T.I. was on with my song,"I'm Serious."
    He started bobbin' his head and soon came to a stop infront of Truty's house.
    "Alright ladies,time for yaw to get out my car,I needa go pick up my girl."
    For some reason my heart sank,I ain't even know him and my heart was broken.I think he sorta noticed my hesitation and leaned over to kiss my cheek.I promise I needed and Oscar for my exhale,Angela ain't hit it like me.I looked at him and he smiled then leaned over to unlock my door.Truty was already standing outside her door leaning against the car waiting for me.I thought about turning around and kissing him smack dab on them lips,but followed the voices in my head telling me to get out of the car.

To be continued........

2. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    Awwww gyrl, you know this was tyte fo' sho'. I was definitely feeling this joint right here. Yo gyrl Adreliona is a mad fool. She had me laughin' all the way thur. My mama was lookin' at me crazy and stuff :lol: I'm looking for a lot more this this.

3. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    :lol: THANX FOXI :lol:
    Adreliona is a real person too..
    Glad you like her because I had to put up with her for a few weeks.
    Sorry for makin' you look crazy infront of mommy :lol: