Black People : No Sex Required: Women Have Orgasms at the Gym

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Women may not need a guy, a vibrator, or any other direct sexual stimulation to have an orgasm, finds a new study on exercise-induced orgasms and sexual pleasure.
The findings add qualitative and quantitative data to a field that has been largely unstudied, according to researcher Debby Herbenick, co-director of the Center for Sexual Health Promotion at Indiana University. For instance, Alfred Kinsey and his colleagues first reported the phenomenon in 1953, saying that about 5 percent of women they had interviewed mentioned orgasm linked to physical exercise. However, they couldn't know the actual prevalence because most of these women volunteered the information without being directly asked.

Since then, reports of so-called "coregasms," named because of their seeming link to exercises for core abdominal muscles, have circ

http://news.discovery.com/human/women-exercise-orgasm-120319.html

Hmm,
Note to self: work out WITH fiance....

'Exer-gasms'? That'd be one helluva 'runner's high'...*laugh*
Where orgasms are concerned, our bodies might as well be a Rubik's cube.

I have 'sleep-gasms'. About 1-3 times per mth.
...and I think it's picking up because my fiance spends so much time commuting, which keeps him away from home (and ME).

I didn't actually start doing this until - a few months - after I became, y'know... 'active'.
Never before then.
In fact, that was my first TRUE orgasm. In my sleep...and it was NOT 'clitoral', let me tell you that!
I've had sleepgasm multiples, too: 'Awakened' myself. Fallen right back to sleep...and right back into another one.
The older that I get, the more that it happpens. I don't know what's going on down there.

Anywho--
Males can be just as orgasmic. I've observed that orgasms sans ejaculation are pretty powerful for them...and, I'm thinking, could lead to multiples.
'Theoretically'.
1. It would seem that some men are too sensitive to handle further stimulation.
2. There's only so much experimentation that my fiance will allow....
*laugh*

This is interesting but, somehow, unsurprising. Some have orgasms via toe-sucking, breast-play, etc...
Some enjoy pain. Some like...'water sports' and, uh...'finger-painting with chocolate'. *smirk*
...and other such bodily fluids.

Didn't I just have this discussion where I talked about how (sexually) freaky human beings are?
I mean -- who the hell puts a light-bulb in their vagina?
You want ridges? Go get a ribbed condom or just use a ribbed vibrator, like normal people.
*laugh*
This is why I've such a cynical sense of humor.
...and I'll tell you something else: I've never seen a, uh... 'vermin extraction', but I seriously doubt that it's an urban legend. If folks are using fruit and balls and pine-cones...their fists?
'Pebbles', the beloved and cuddly pet gerbil from Ms Johnson's 3rd grade class, and her siblings are very much likely to end up in an anus near you.

...but, y'know -- it's kinda like that story that either MSVERA or LEGITWRITER (I think?)posted a while back? Something about, uh...kids huffing glue and feces or something...and then they died?
The article was bemoaning the situation. "Oh, our youth!"
Whatever....
Some call that a tragedy? I call it 'Darwinism' at work.
'Too stupid to function', should be a clinical dx.

Anyway - like I was saying: that story with the teens? I don't question that. I don't question the folks who come to ED with their freaky sex emergencies, either.
Stupid People = Job Security.

Anywho--
Males can be just as orgasmic. I've observed that orgasms sans ejaculation are pretty powerful for them...and, I'm thinking, could lead to multiples.
'Theoretically'.
1. It would seem that some men are too sensitive to handle further stimulation.
2. There's only so much experimentation that my fiance will allow....
*laugh*

This is known to those who are practitioners of Tantra or Taoist sexology.

Not going to think much of it because not enough women was interviewed to convince me.

"Herbenick and her colleagues used online surveys to gather their data, which included answers from 124 women who had experienced exercise-induced orgasms and 246 women who reported exercise-induced sexual pleasure. Most of the women, ages 18 to 63 and an average age of 30, were in a relationship or married and 69 percent said they were heterosexual.
The researchers found that about 40 percent of both groups of women had experienced exercise-induced pleasure or orgasm on more than 11 occasions in their lives. Most of the women in the "orgasm" group said they felt some level of embarrassment when exercising in public places"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back