Black Spirituality Religion : No Religious Book Is To Be Trusted

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Being born and raised as Christians in America and the world at large is an interesting plight in regard to the existence of our people. We have become the keepers and avid supporters of books and philosophies that all have an African foundation to them. As such, the various books, teachings and philosophies to be found in the Holy Bible, the Holy Qu'ran or any other so called religious books has an appeal to us on a spiritual level. It does not matter what the religion may be or who may have modified it for their own purposes.

The fact of the matter is that we are and have always been a very Spiritual people as far back as we can research our history. This is something we need to be both proud and wary of at the same time. Since our spirituality is our greatest strength as a people, then it's also our greatest weakness. It became and becomes the avenue through which we can be and have been historically manipulated and controlled.

What I have just stated is not any speculation on my part but is a fact that our history has revealed to us as the absolute truth beyond any doubt what so ever. Am I anti Christian, Islam or any other religion? Not at all. I know that all the religious books through out the world contain undeniable truths within them on a spiritual level that applies or can be applied to all people on that level. This is where I draw the line on religion and its' many so called books.

The sad part about all of this is that the religious books we read are filled with FALSE HISTORY that we in our state of ignorance (not knowing) have been faked out to believe as being true. These same books are filled with the POLITICS, ECONOMICS, CULTURE, VALUE SYSTEMS and SPIRITUAL SAFEGUARDS that support someone else's existence and upliftment as a people as opposed to that of our own people.

Many of our people have recognized this and have resorted to the studying of history to find and uncover the reality of this imposed upon us through the very books we uphold and live our lives through. If I were to tell you 15 lies and only one truth, you would scutinize everything I had to say once you discovered that I had a habit of not being honest or of coloring the truth. This is the reality of every religious book in the world today without exception.

We are living in the age of Aquarius, the water bearer pouring out water upon the earth. Water represents truth once more being poured out upon the earth. This is interesting because we are also living in the age of information and knowledge. There is more information and knowledge available to the masses of people today than there has ever been at any point in known or unknown history.

This untimately means two important things. 1. We no longer have to be controlled by what others are or are not teaching or feeding us...and 2. We no longer have to be controlled by the "ALL POWERFUL PRIESTHOOD" of the past who preyed upon our ignorance, fears and spiritual nature to their own advantage or the advantage of the nation they upheld and worked for. Of course all of them would claim that their nation was the nation or kingdom of God, but time and history has often revealed this to be the ultimate lie and deception.

Every war ever fought has had religion mixed up in it somewhere. Just as it was important to control the body and the mind in war, they also needed that extra boost that the spirit would give in order to close up the trinity of life. You may possibly defeat me physically and over take me mentally...but if my spirit is involved in the war also, then I seriously become a most difficult adversary to defeat.

Many of you may or may not be aware that I had to leave here for a while for my own re-energizing and spiritual refocusing...although many may have not known the reason why I suddenly departed. I am amazed somewhat at some of the energy that has surfaced while I was gone...some good, some not so good. Having said that, let it be known that I am back...and I have come with a sword. Remember, long before any of us were Muslim, Christian, Buddist or anything else, we were and are African...Black...Alkebulanian or whatever name we choose to use....and it is this one distinct virtue or reality that we are persecuted by.

No one ever asked us if we were Christian or Muslim or anything else before they did us...they simply looked at our skin and did us on that physical reality alone. The truth shall be known and that which was covered shall be uncovered again...because "BEFORE ABRAHAM I AM AND WE ARE" !!!!

lOVE YALL !!

PEACE

KEITA OTIBA KENYATTA

Keita said:
Being born and raised as Christians in America and the world at large is an interesting plight in regard to the existence of our people. We have become the keepers and avid supporters of books and philosophies that all have an African foundation to them. As such, the various books, teachings and philosophies to be found in the Holy Bible, the Holy Qu'ran or any other so called religious book has an appeal to us on a spiritual level. It does not matter what the religion may be or who may have modified it for their own purposes.

The fact of the matter is that we are and have always been a very Spiritual people as far back as we can research our history. This is something we need to be both proud and wary of at the same time. Since our spirituality is our greatest strength as a people, then it also our greatest weakness. It became and becomes the avenue through which can be and have been historically manipulated and controlled.

What I have just stated is not any speculation on my part but is a fact that our history has revealed to us as the absolute truth beyond any doubt what so ever. Am I anti Christian, Islam or any other religion? Not at all. I know that all the religious books through out the world contain undeniable truths within them on a spiritual level that applies or can be applied to all people on that level. This is where I draw the line on religion and its' many so called books.

The sad part about all of this is that the religious books we read are filled with FALSE HISTORY that we in our state of ignorance (not knowing) have been faked out to believe as being true. These same books are filled with the POLITICS, ECONOMICS, CULTURE, VALUE SYSTEMS and SPIRITUAL SAFEGUARDS that support someone else's existence and upliftment as a people as opposed to that of our own people.

Many of our people have recognized this and have resorted to the studying of history to find and uncover the reality of this imposed upon us through the very books we uphold and live our lives through. If I were to tell you 15 lies and only one truth, you would scutinize everything I had to say once you discovered that I had a habit of not being honest or of coloring the truth. This is the reality of every religious book in the world today without exception.

We are living in the age of Aquarius, the water bearer pouring out water upon the earth. Water represents truth once more being poured out upon the earth. This is interesting because we are also living in the age of information and knowledge. There is more information and knowledge available to the masses of people today than there has ever been at any point in known or unknown history.

This untimately means two important things. 1. We no longer have to be controlled by what others are or are not teaching or feeding us...and 2. We no longer have to be controlled by the "ALL POWERFUL PRIESTHOOD" of the past who preyed upon our ignorance, fears and spiritual nature to their own advantage or the advantage of the nation they upheld and worked for. Of course all of them would claim that their nation was the nation or kingdom of God, but time and history has often revealed this to be the ultimate lie and deception.

Every war ever fought has had religion mixed up in it somewhere. Just as it was important to control the body and the mind in war, they also needed that extra boost that the spirit would give in order to close up the trinity of life. You may possibly defeat me physically and over take me mentally...but if my spirit is involved in the war also, then I seriously become a most difficult adversary to defeat.

Many of you may or may not be aware that I had to leave here for a while for my own re-energizing and spiritual refocusing...although many may have not known the reason why I suddenly departed. I am amazed somewhat at some of the energy that has surfaced while I was gone...some good, some not so good. Having said that, let it be known that I am back...and I have come with a sword. Remember, long before any of us were Muslim, Christian, Buddist or anything else, we were and are African...Black...Alkebulanian or whatever name we choose to use....and it is this one distinct virtue or reality that we are persecuted by.

No one ever asked us if we were Christian or Muslim or anything else before they did us...they simply looked at our skin and did us on that physical reality alone. The truth shall be known and that which was covered shall be uncovered again...because "BEFORE ABRAHAM I AM AND WE ARE" !!!!

lOVE YALL !!

PEACE

KEITA OTIBA KENYATTA

True that, let the intruder trip over there own doctrines

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back