Black Poetry : NO PLATONIC LOVE *(da Juanita files)

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Tell me no more of
minds embracing minds
hearts exchang'd 4 hearts
souls within souls
as spirit meet spirit
as winds do winds
mixing there subt'lest parts

that two unbodied essences may kiss
like angels of love twist and feel da bliss
miss me not my heart is yours

I climb'd from heart to soul
from soul to thoughts
headlong i rolled from thoughts to soul
from soul to light and my heart again

so lover who profess they spirits taste
feed yet on grosser meat
i know they boast they soul 2 soul convey
however we meet , the body is the way:love:

MISSIN YOUR ROMANCE

:love: If I had a chance for you I would save the first and the last dance. Sip champagne under the stars...watch the lights from passing cars. Missing your romance I feel like I lost the chance like missing the last day of summer. Or missing a beat with you as a drummer. Missing your words of seduction that we shared in our early introduction. The passion that makes me wet, the poems I will never forget.

Missing all the things we shared alll the problems that I have aired. Desiring you more in your absence. My heart flutters
to a different cadence. As time goes on and I think of you. Working so hard, no one to take care of you , I wish I could be there for you , And not just because I am missing your romancee.
But I just want the chance.
To share a glance over dinner. A touch in the bed. All of your words embedded in my head. Longing so much for the time when we can touch.
*I will reach your level of intellect and exceed the depth of your mind our thoughts will entertain stimulation as our souls combine I will entice your imagination with the sound of my voice releasing lyrics that end the possibilities of another choice!(blackmajic/bjs(c)

go back inside

that poetic ride and dance yo feet
to our sweet beat......remember the spot
the place that made u hot
u taken me to a new high ...i can not lie

stay on my flight day & night
lets do this right i am the light
the King of dreams to make u scream
or will u cream........lovin our mix of poetic bliss:D :heart: :heart: :heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back