Black Spirituality Religion : No personal attacks will be tolerated. ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

solomon7

BANNED
Mar 8, 2006
Quote:
Rule #1. RESPECT IS NUMBER ONE IN OUR HOUSE - Respect for yourself, each Member of this family, their opinions, and the peace we've been blessed with. No personal attacks will be tolerated. If in our opinion, you are being disrespectful, it will be dealt with accordingly, up to and including being banned

If you would, kindly, give me an example, of this "disrespect". I shall surely apologise.

Brother Solomon, we will not engage in word games with you. You have all the proof you need if you read through the thread that I closed. Moderators have the liberty to decide whether a member is disruptive or not and you were warned more than once.

NNQueen :spinstar:

NNQueen said:
Brother Solomon, we will not engage in word games with you.

Ma'am,

I certainly don't consider this a "game".

You have all the proof you need if you read through the thread that I closed.

I have carefully read it. Unfortunately, there is nothing I stated that, I consider "disrespectful".

So, again, I ask you to ...

If you would, kindly, give me an example, of what you consider "disrespect". I shall surely apologise.

Moderators have the liberty to decide whether a member is disruptive or not and you were warned more than once.

I understand.

I should like to know, what do you consider "disruptive".

I should just, like to know, if I present info that others are simply in "disagreement" with, is this reason to be "banned"?

Even if I present evidence, which can be proven to be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back