Black Spirituality Religion : No personal attacks will be tolerated. ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

solomon7

Banned
Mar 8, 2006
Quote:
Rule #1. RESPECT IS NUMBER ONE IN OUR HOUSE - Respect for yourself, each Member of this family, their opinions, and the peace we've been blessed with. No personal attacks will be tolerated. If in our opinion, you are being disrespectful, it will be dealt with accordingly, up to and including being banned

If you would, kindly, give me an example, of this "disrespect". I shall surely apologise.

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Brother Solomon, we will not engage in word games with you. You have all the proof you need if you read through the thread that I closed. Moderators have the liberty to decide whether a member is disruptive or not and you were warned more than once.

NNQueen :spinstar:

solomon7

Banned
Mar 8, 2006
NNQueen said:
Brother Solomon, we will not engage in word games with you.

Ma'am,

I certainly don't consider this a "game".

You have all the proof you need if you read through the thread that I closed.

I have carefully read it. Unfortunately, there is nothing I stated that, I consider "disrespectful".

So, again, I ask you to ...

If you would, kindly, give me an example, of what you consider "disrespect". I shall surely apologise.

Moderators have the liberty to decide whether a member is disruptive or not and you were warned more than once.

I understand.

I should like to know, what do you consider "disruptive".

I should just, like to know, if I present info that others are simply in "disagreement" with, is this reason to be "banned"?

Even if I present evidence, which can be proven to be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.