Black Short Stories : No One Knows Her Name pt 2(kinda explicit isn't it)lol

SensualReality

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 26, 2004
Tennessee
Occupation
high school student
Once outside the club she guides him to the side of the building in a dark alley.The only visible lights were those of the club.Immediately she shoved him up against the cold bricks.
"**** gurl what you doin you finna **** up my sweater,"he said trying to move.
"Uh,uh,"she whispered kissing his full lips and heightening his senses.
Kneeling down infront of him she pulled out his penis.
Taking it in her hand she ran her tongue around the head til' it glistened like a magic wand.
She then grabbed the base of his penis,made a ridge over her teeth and sucked him in like a vacuum cleaner.
Soft moans vibrated in his throat as she slowly and gently gnawed on his most sensitive body part.Continuing her licks she rotated her tongue counterclockwise while taking his entire penis in and out of her mouth,she almost choked from laughing at his cat like whines and movements.
Before standing she took him from her mouth and stared at his tool in awe.
He looked down in confusion to see what she was doing and why she didn't continue.
Slowly she brought the underside of his penis,about 3 inches below the head close to her tongue and flicked it like a snake.
"Mmmmm wooooh man,"he whistled between clenched teeth holding onto her head.
While continuing she didn't hesitate to fondle his balls and the little patch of sensitive skin between his balls and the crack of his ***.
"Oh ****,**** holup,I'm bout to c-c-c-cum oooh,"he growled almost losing control of his legs and shooting his milk down their throat creating a thin lining in her stomach.
When she stood he grabbed her full *** and forced her against the wall his body had heated up for her.
"Oooh I like it rough,"she giggled tracing his face with her cold fingers.
They shared deep kisses warming eachothers souls with hot breath and hot tongues.
He could taste himself on her as he ran his hands through her hair over her shoulders and down her sides.
"Now I want you now,"she chanted licking her lips and rubbing her full hips against his hips.
With his pants still down he lifted her up over his shoulders with her back still touching the wall.
He marveled when he saw that she was "drawless".
He began by tenderly nibbling her thighs and **** as she wiggled around grinning.Spreading her lips with his tongue he slowly inserted a finger in and out making it slicker.
He licked all over sticking his nose in her and lapped like a dog drinking water on a "100* in the shade" type of day.
The sarcastic grin that was always on her face was long gone and replaced by scrunched eye brows and closed eyes.
When her shuddering settled he lowered her onto his hard penis stretching like a pole from Alaska to Africa.
She yelped when she felt him invade her tight sheath.
His penis was rubbing her sensitive walls something extraordinary.
While nibbling his neck she ran her fingers down his spine whispering how bad she wanted him.
He began to increase his rhythmic motions as her moans got louder and throatier.
Kissing her non-stop he felt her pleasure vibrating in his mouth.
Arching her back she made it obvious that her nipples wanted some attention.
Removing one he took her rock hard pearly black diamond into his mouth and nursed like a newborn puppy.
"Mmmm that feels so good,"she moaned as he reached down and stroked her **** keeping his pace and still sucking her breast.
He could feel her muscles clamping like a vice grip.
"I think I'm about to cum,"she whispered rolling her eyes and slumping over clinging to his body as her knees buckled.
"O.K. hold on,"he said putting her down and turning her so that she was facing the wall.
"OOOOOh,"she exclaimed when he loved her from behind with no mercy.
Her legs completely gave way as he drilled and drilled until he found that hidden room of explosives.
They both drifted to an unknown place.......

:eek:hmy: :grin:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back