Black People : No national Movements leave Africans in America like pawns in someones experiment!

Alarm Clock

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 6, 2013
There has been a Black Movement, in this nation every 20 years for 200 years, now in Black history this is the only young generation that hgas not create a movement!
The abolition movement was started by women and men in their 20s
The reconstruction movement
The Harlem Renaissance
the Black union movement in the 40s
The Civil Right Movement 50 and 60s
The Black Power Movement
The Afrocentric Movement

and now in the past 30 years; No movement, so;
National White Supremacy feels
happy to close schools,
happy to redistrict, and regentrify Black communities,
happy to dynamite civil rights laws,
happy to scapegoat Assata Shakur,
happy to assassinate Malcolm's grandson,
happy to lynch the 15 innocent Africans as well as and since the killing of Trayvon

martin-luther-king-jr-leader-injustice-anywhere-is-a-threat-to-justice.jpg

I agree...and disagree. I don't think the problem with my generation is that we all together "quit", because there are a lot of young brothers and sisters out there trying to keep the movement moving, but...it's seems they are so few and far between. You would think with all this technology and social media it would be no problem for them to come together and create that substantial movement so many people talk about....but with so many agents and crazy/shady people on the net, it has been and continues to move at a snail like pace.

I agree...and disagree. I don't think the problem with my generation is that we all together "quit", because there are a lot of young brothers and sisters out there trying to keep the movement moving, but...it's seems they are so few and far between. You would think with all this technology and social media it would be no problem for them to come together and create that substantial movement so many people talk about....but with so many agents and crazy/shady people on the net, it has been and continues to move at a snail like pace.
what are you talking about the net brother? Every Black movment, in the past 100 years had no technology at all! Your generation has no movement that can be talked about on the web or not! Remember this back in the days
Black is Beautiful” 50-year Anniversary: A Movement that went Viral Before Digital Technology

http://eldhughes.com/2012/03/01/bla...nt-that-went-viral-before-digital-technology/

and what are you afraid of to discuss something that is within the law? Are there laws against not spending your own money, in your state? better make sure
:injured:
Cause I dont want you to get into trouble talking about boycotting:SuN019:

what are you talking about the net brother? Every Black movment, in the past 100 years had no technology at all! Your generation has no movement that can be talked about on the web or not! Remember this back in the days
Black is Beautiful” 50-year Anniversary: A Movement that went Viral Before Digital Technology

http://eldhughes.com/2012/03/01/bla...nt-that-went-viral-before-digital-technology/

and what are you afraid of to discuss something that is within the law? Are there laws against not spending your own money, in your state? better make sure
:injured:
Cause I dont want you to get into trouble talking about boycotting:SuN019:

I was saying with the Net you would think it would be easier than ever for us to link up and connect what little movements we do have going on within this nation (Because there is no way that I can agree that are NO movements going on out here....some of us are trying) into 1 Major cohesive unit....but that hasn't been the case.

No I don't remember it, but can remember hearing fond stories of it....(and seeing my Mother and them with the big fro's in all black, lol)

And as far as Boycotting the corrupt companies and organizations, I don't need a special occasion for that...I try to avoid them in my everyday life anyway, so if you can put me up on some I don't know about....they'll never see me again if I can help it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back