Black People : No national Movements leave Africans in America like pawns in someones experiment!

And at times I wonder if people really see how much effect this has...when you visit one of these sites and view them comments, there's a million and on racists spouting off....and saying that the video validates what they've been saying all along.

As far as the media...I can remember reading somewhere "It's the right arm of the ruling class"

The flip side if why I embrace the word 'subvert'...

As was true of past generations remains true of your own, i. e., you have to find a way out of 'no way'...

This new techonology we can choose to master, or others will use it to master over us...

Your call...

Your choice...

Your right...

FYI

What I and other older activists etc. hoped and prayed for is more than your generation recycling our generations (now pretty dated) ideas and viewpoints...

It'll just be folk like yourself on the podiums anyhow...

FYI

I agree, and I don't think I could recycle our past generations methods if I tried...won't work, they don't fit the times....but that's just the method, as in how we go about creating change. I can't say the viewpoints are outdated though, certain truths are always truths...in fact I think one problem is that we lost sight of a lot of those views....which need to be found and paired with fresh ideas.

And at times I wonder if people really see how much effect this has...when you visit one of these sites and view them comments, there's a million and on racists spouting off....and saying that the video validates what they've been saying all along.

As far as the media...I can remember reading somewhere "It's the right arm of the ruling class"

Yup. "Weapons of Mass Distraction."

I agree, and I don't think I could recycle our past generations methods if I tried...won't work, they don't fit the times...

Some did and do treat our ideas/rhetoric/etc. as though it's all dogma...

I and others didn't and don't share the same views etc.

You wrote:

.but that's just the method, as in how we go about creating change.

CTJ:

The means must justfy the ends...

Some did and do get that backwards...

You wrote:

I can't say the viewpoints are outdated though, certain truths are always truths...

Some will choose to ignore your calls too...

I. e., such folk didn't or don't believe it's worth the effort etc.

You wrote:

in fact I think one problem is that we lost sight of a lot of those views....which need to be found and paired with fresh ideas.

CTJ:

On point/on time...

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back