Black People : No national Movements leave Africans in America like pawns in someones experiment!

exactly...the process of connecting is so guarded and cautious, because you don't always truly know who you've got on the other end.

Precisely. Then something like World Star Hip Hop or BET comes along and diverts people from cooperation. Why cooperate with people who seem to everyday whop one another and videotape it just 'cause?

I know a Brother who has a site that shows White folk doing animalia and incest and it's very, very frequently updated. But that kind of content is neither massively popular among us or them.

Meanwhile, our vices are somehow incredibly popular and simulated. But it becomes how do we do things when the National Media is more Powerful than before and as Malcolm said, the Media is one of the most powerful entities in the world.

Precisely. Then something like World Star Hip Hop or BET comes along and diverts people from cooperation. Why cooperate with people who seem to everyday whop one another and videotape it just 'cause?

I know a Brother who has a site that shows White folk doing animalia and incest and it's very, very frequently updated. But that kind of content is neither massively popular among us or them.

Meanwhile, our vices are somehow incredibly popular and simulated. But it becomes how do we do things when the National Media is more Powerful than before and as Malcolm said, the Media is one of the most powerful entities in the world.

And at times I wonder if people really see how much effect this has...when you visit one of these sites and view them comments, there's a million and on racists spouting off....and saying that the video validates what they've been saying all along.

As far as the media...I can remember reading somewhere "It's the right arm of the ruling class"

Its hard for you to have movement when most people believe that their enemies are their friends. Most Negroes today identified themselves to be Americans proudly rocking the American Flag, thats what you see in your media, Negro celebrities pushing their Americanism with their music and movies, you wouldn't dare telling them that this land America is the land of their captivity, they are slaves here, they would call you racist. Guess what Negroes once again were reminded yesterday that the Laws in America weren't meant to protect them, but to oppress them. Wake Up folks

I agree...and disagree. I don't think the problem with my generation is that we all together "quit", because there are a lot of young brothers and sisters out there trying to keep the movement moving, but...it's seems they are so few and far between. You would think with all this technology and social media it would be no problem for them to come together and create that substantial movement so many people talk about....but with so many agents and crazy/shady people on the net, it has been and continues to move at a snail like pace.

What I and other older activists etc. hoped and prayed for is more than your generation recycling our generations (now pretty dated) ideas and viewpoints...

It'll just be folk like yourself on the podiums anyhow...

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back