Black Spirituality Religion : No More Sunspots, Whats Going on in the Cosmos?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by tyab14, Oct 16, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    There is a large cover up going on right now with the things that are going on in the stellar since. I know bro OMO can eleborate on this as the master astrologist. A lot of intersting things are going on in the sky, but most noticably the sunspots stopping, which is linked to very high earth tempatures, and globing warming i.e. our rising and getting out of here in a sense according to Panic, Rudra, Bobby Hemmitt, Aseer the Duke and other metaphysical scholars

http://blogs.woodtv.com/2008/09/28/strange-happenings-with-the-sun/

It went largely uncovered by the mainstream press, but NASA held a news conference last week to discuss the strange behavior of our source of light and heat. First the sun is blank - no sunspots. Every 11 years the sun goes through a sunspot cycle where we go from many sunspots (up to 100) to very few. Sunspots have been recorded fairly accurately since the mid 1700s. However, no one forecast the sun to be this empty of sunspots for a couple of years. Also the strength of the solar wind (a stream of charged particles moving through space at a million miles an hour) has diminished by 20% since the mid-1990s and the speed of the solar wind has decreased by 3%. The solar wind is also 13% cooler than in the mid-1990s. The sun’s magnetic field has decreased by as much as 36% in that time. Solar luminosity is lower during periods of minimal sunspot activity and many scientists believe that prolonged periods of minimal sunspot activity lead to a cooling of the Earth, as seen in the Maunder Minimum in the 1600s (the Little Ice Age) and the Dalton Minimum in the 1800s. We have just come through a time of relatively high sunspot activity called the Modern Maximum, which coincided with an increase in global temperature from the 1980s to the present. It’ll be interesting to see if sunspot activity increases significantly in 2009

Check it out, what do yah'll think? We live in the most interesting times indeed!!!!

2. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    From the book, Return of the Feathered Serpent

"According to the Maya calendar, we are in the last katun period of the Fifth Sun of the Maya Great Cycle. This began on April 6th, 1993. A katun is aobut 20 years in length, and there are 260 katuns in a Great Cycle of 13 baktuns (about 5125 years). The Fifth Sun by all accounts ends on the winter solstice of 2012. The Dresden Codex, a Maya text that survived the Spanish conquest, refers to the beginning of the Great Cycles as the Birth of Venus on the 12th of August 3114 BCE.

During the last eight years of this Fifth Sun, Venus again shines out of the darkness with two rare passages across the Sun called transits. The first transit occurred on June 08, 2004 and the second will happen on June 06, 2012. Transits of Venus across the disk of the Sun are some of the most extraordinary planetary events. Normally when Venus switches from its position in the heavens as an evening star to its role as morning star, it disappears for a period of approximately 8 days. This was seen as the hero's journey through the sky.

From the divine perspective Venus is the sister of the earth and may be viewed as a cosmic mirror for the earth. It is under these circumstances that the Venus passages across the face of the sun are dramatically imporant to the earth. During a Venus transit, the light of the sun sends the energy of Venus to the earth and foreshadows future events of cosmic proportions. June 8, 2004 began the final 8-year period that will complete the Age of the Fifth Sun. This is the time of the Morning Star- The Return of the Feathered Serpent- Quetzalcoatl.

The start of the last Mayan Age was the Birth of Venus, the Quetzalcoatl star on 12 August 3114 BC. On the last day of the age, 22 December 2012, the cosmic connections between Venus, the sun, the Pleiades, and Orion are once more in evidence. For just as Venus was indeed "born" on the earlier date, its rising just before the dawn being heralded by the Pleiades at the meridian, so it now symbolically dies."

3. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    From the Star Ancestors.

Here in our area the Lacandon say that, up until the 1940s, the Tu ho hani, the extraterrestrials, walked freely in the jungle... They taught of the stars, of radiation, and the sunspots. The Tu ho hani taught the Lacandon to study Venus and use its cycle to measure the sunspots. Venus revolves around the Sun in 224.7 days. As seen from the Earth, which revolves around the Sun on a larger orbit and at a lower speed, Venus returns to the same position with respect to the Earth after 584 days. The Lacandon were told that when we start losing sunspots we will begin to receive radiation. The Lacandon were told to measure so many cycles of Venus and then to go into the ground, for the earth will protect them from the radiation... This is why Venus is so important to the Maya. You have 584 days in the cycle of Venus, and every 117 cycles of Venus the sunspots start leaving. Every large cycle--1,170 cycles of Venus--the sunspots completely disappear, and civilization on Earth is usually wiped out. If you look on a time line from Babylonia to Egypt and you calculate the sunspot cycles, you will see when that civilization goes under. It is when the radiation of the Sun is hitting Earth that the population drops drastically. This is what the Mayan calendar warns about the year 2012--it is the end of the large cycle that started in 3113 B.C.".

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Brother, ina recent post I mentioned the "Plumed Serpent" and I have been sying that with the presently calender system being off that according to sidereal astrology the future is now.

I dont remember exactly when but sometime last year I mentioned this "cycle" of sunspot activity and how the bees were becoming disoriented and the future (now) effects of the collaps on entire colonies of bees and its effect on the food chain. 25% of wild mammal species now on the verge of extinction.

I will try to dog up some earlier posts rather than give further explanation since I no longer have some notes in this area since I moved back to Los Angeles.

5. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Okay...I gave a breakdown on some things in this thread and suggest searching the threads with the topic "Sunspot activity".
    http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=484514&postcount=19

Check also the post in the same thread where I mentioned the Sun "losing mass" and also post #25.

6. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Excatly, that is the same thing I have been getting too. What we would call 2012 is right now, like I was taught, the calendar is an estimate, but the actual things will be relayed by the cosmos and the people, not the time, specially with the calendar change.

Every time I log into my yahoo I see something about a new species going extinct. Whats weird is I always see bees sitting on my room window, its weird. Thats really the only time I see them.

On another note, I keep getting these weird ole feelings at certain times like time has stopped, I have heard people tell me of these same things, something really is going down. Funny how these things are masked by such things as the election, market crash, while people focus on that, they don't see the inner feelings, and especially the things going on in the stars.

7. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Wow you was dropping this information over a year ago. Very true. Aseer the Duke said something similar, how we should go get us another calendar (specifically the Olmecian one), and how following this calendar throws off our internal clocks, and the "time" we have been operating on for thousands of years.

8. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180

From Financialtimes.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/6f1ddaf0-8fd9-11dd-9890-0000779fd18c,dwp_uuid=02e16f4a-46f9-11da-b8e5-00000e2511c8.html

The silent Sun’s uncertain course

[​IMG]

The Sun has gone quiet, very quiet. The solar wind – which is comprised of electrically charged particles streaming out from the star – is weaker than at any time since scientists began accurate observations in the 1950s, and the number of sunspots in 2008 may be the lowest since the 19th century.

This year’s solar silence has surprised space physicists, who were expecting the Sun to have moved away from the minimum point of the 11-year solar cycle by now. “To see such a significant and consistent long-term reduction in the solar wind output is really remarkable,” says David McComas, a senior scientist on the Ulysses solar satellite mission, a joint project of the European and US space agencies.

Back on Earth, the Sun’s inactivity ought to represent good news for the companies that operate satellites, run power grids or make terrestrial radio systems, which are all vulnerable to damage and disruption from solar storms. In one interpretation of its long-term implications, however, the effects could be far from benign.

Experts are reluctant to predict the consequences for Earth and its inhabitants because there are so many complex interactions between the Sun’s output, the planet’s atmosphere and magnetic field, and cosmic radiation from outer space. Some climatologists say that, over a period of decades, a quieter Sun means a cooler Earth, although the relationship between solar activity and climate is particularly controversial.

To add to the uncertainty, no one knows how long the Sun is likely to stay quiet. One extreme would be a continued period of inactivity, with very few sunspots or solar storms, that could last for decades. The last such suspension of the 11-year solar cycle occurred between 1645 and 1715, a period known by historians of astronomy as the Maunder Minimum, which coincided with the coldest period of the past millennium, known as the “little ice age”.

“If we had a repeat of the Maunder Minimum it would be very exciting [for science] but that is not likely to happen,” says Nancy Crooker, research professor at Boston University. Like the majority of astronomers, she expects solar activity to pick up soon, leading to the next maximum around 2012.

There is no agreement, however, on how disturbed the Sun will be during the next maximum. According to some predictions, it will be relatively calm, with fewer solar storms than during the last few maxima (in 2001-02, 1990-91 and 1980-81). Others say that, despite the low starting point, the Sun could still build up to an exceptionally intense maximum over the next four years.

“Predicting the next maximum now is rather like forecasting next summer’s weather in the middle of winter,” says Jim Wild, a space scientist at Lancaster University.

The 11-year cycle is driven by the changing magnetism of the “solar dynamo”. The faster rotation of the Sun’s equatorial regions than the poles amplifies the magnetic field until it bursts through to the surface, causing sunspots and shooting billions of tonnes of solar material into space – a “coronal mass ejection” (see picture above – the black circles are sunspots). But there is no good model to explain the timing or intensity of these events.

“If I was the operator of a satellite system or an electricity grid, I would be happy for the Sun to remain quiet,” Dr Wild says. But he and other solar experts warn against complacency.

While there are far fewer coronal mass ejections during a solar minimum, they can nevertheless take place without warning at any time. Prof Crooker says a sudden solar storm can be even more damaging if it occurs during a quiet period, when the solar wind is weak, than during a solar maximum.

What astronomers believe was the most intense eruption from the Sun for several centuries took place in August 1859 during an otherwise fairly tranquil solar cycle. The aurora borealis or Northern Lights – the vivid photoelectric display triggered when solar particles hit Earth’s upper atmosphere – moved down from its normal polar haunts to put on a spectacular show as far as the tropics. Other effects included putting the world’s nascent telegraph network out of action for several hours.

If such a solar superstorm occurred now, it would cause tens of billions of dollars of damage to communications and navigational satellites and cause continent-wide electrical blackouts that might last for weeks, say Sten Odenwald and James Green, Nasa scientists who have analysed the 1859 event.

One certain effect of a quiet Sun is that more high-energy cosmic rays from elsewhere in the universe can beat their way through the weakened solar wind and reach Earth. Although these cosmic rays do not arrive in a sudden eruption, like a solar storm, their steady cumulative impact may shorten the lifetime of satellites.

This quiet period would not be a good time to launch a manned space mission beyond Earth orbit, to the Moon or Mars, adds Prof Crooker. Astronauts would face the harmful impact of increased cosmic radiation, which would outweigh the reduced likelihood of solar storms. Another effect of reduced solar activity is a cooling and thinning of the upper atmosphere. This too has an upside and a downside: the reduced drag will enable both satellites and space junk to stay aloft for longer.

The relationship between solar variability and climate remains a mystery, says Jamie Casford, a climate researcher at Durham University. While the Sun’s magnetic field and the solar wind change remarkably over the years – the Ulysses satellite measurements show that they are 20 to 30 per cent weaker now than at the last solar minimum in 1996-97 – the accompanying changes in the Sun’s total energy output are tiny.

When the Sun is very quiet, the amount of energy that reaches Earth is only 0.1 per cent less than when it is very active – a change too small to produce significant global cooling on its own. “I would say that solar variability does feed into the climate system but we really do not know what the mechanism is,” Dr Casford says.

There are several theories. A controversial one comes from Henrik Svensmark, a physicist at the Danish National Space Centre in Copenhagen; he believes increased cosmic radiation, hitting the atmosphere when the Sun is quiet, stimulates cloud formation – which cools the planet. Paul Mayewski, director of the University of Maine Climate Change Institute, says the primary impact of solar variability is on atmospheric circulation, which then affects temperature.

Although some people who are sceptical about the human influence on global warming like to emphasise the link between solar variability and climate, Prof Mayewski turns their argument on its head: “The fact that we are not in conditions like the little ice age today shows that the atmosphere is being perturbed by human activities,” he says.

If the Sun stays quiet for the next few years, it may temper the effects of man-made global warming for a while but most experts believe that rising levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere will eventually push temperatures higher again.

Peace,
    Alexandra

9. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Okay...first of all I am blessed to know that someone else (you) acknowledges this fact as it was my main point in that earlier "Doomsday" thread. You see sometimes planetary retrograde motions are predicted/forecast but its not an exact science so sometimes things go "direct" sooner than predicted. As you say the calendar is an estimate. If you look at some other threads I posted in recently I got some other links for you from previous posts. The last thread I started has a link you might find useful questioning the Sothic calendar. For years I have used my own system of calculating which is too difficult to explain here. For example, even Elijah Muhammad used the hypothetical date corresponding to 40004 BC so when I have talked about 1996 I have always said "using Elijah Muhammad's Prediction" or formula. But if the Sothic cycle in question is earlier to 4200 BC then we see the problem ant the trip about this is that the date will actually be close to the time period of those so-called US "Black Presidents" such as John Hansen.

See where I am going with this?

Barack Obama will NOT be the first. He is closer to perhaps being the LAST "King of the Scottish Rite" sitting in Casa Blanca.

As far as time stopping, I got a similar feeling which is also why I talk about portals and parallel universes. With further advances in nanotechnology and as our knowledge expands we will see and experience just how muh reality is not simply an "illusion" because illusion is how things appear. There are things though that are not apparent and are unseen, as some will say "hidden". And not all things come to light because we can not see all forms of light themselves.

This is the effect of stellar radiation on some living objects that "freezes" them in time or just obliterates them leaving holes/gps in the cosmic fabric. There are strands of light that attach our etheric, causal and physical bodies. Once these strains and links are severed or destroyed well this is the concept of "limbo" or what some would call purgatory only it does not relate simply to the physically deceased but the living being who exists but is spiritually dead because they have been "disconnected" from extra-stellar cosmic DNA.

Just hink of the black folks "living" who beleive in reincarnation that are even thinking to themselves and wishing they "come back" as "white people" in a future life. Would you?

Knowing what I do concerning the sun cycle and sunspot activity if I did reincarnate on this planet certainly I would not want to be a "white person" because the solar radiation and increasing gamma/X-rays combined with further nuclear radiated toxic waste are resulting in their progressive mutation and this is the roots of multiple sclerosis, alzheimers, down's syndrome, hiv and all these other immuno-deficiency and neurological diseases because their systems are breaking down as the earth's natural environment is "thickening" as the carbon-dioxide levels are increasing rapidly.

10. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180

Tyab14,

Have you ever read about psychological time, existential time, and aesthetical time?

A spiritual mystic called Osho proposed that time in the sense that we know it does not exist and that there are three kinds of time; chronological (aesthetical) time i.e. 60 secs, 1 hour, 24 hrs etc which has no real meaning; psychological time, whereby time is directly linked to the emotional state, which is why childhood was such a long, lazy, leisurely affair; we did not have a care in the world. In addition, psychological time is most evident amongst couples; men always complain women take too long to get ready, that’s because we are on psychological time, and they are on chronological time. The last one is Existential time which is considered to be the real time; it is internal and not influenced by any external forces. It is why in 'The Secret' they said the future has already been decided based on what you are thinking now and that’s why they urged us to live in the moment.

As you already know, the Gregorian calendar has been changed a few times. In 1363, during the British King's coronation, he had 3 years removed off the calendar, so we are actually in 2005. The Pope also changed the calendar and instead of 13 moon cycles, we have 12 moon cycles.

Ps - a random Friday question. Have you ever heard the theory that ants were once a humanoid race that degenerated?, apparently this is why ant colonies have baffled scientists for the longest!.

*sighs* I havent seen a bee in a minute.

Cheers,
    Alexandra