Black Poetry : No more Influence

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by HODEE, Oct 23, 2003.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    A moment of passing. Have you ever experienced this. It is when you get a chance to move on. To grow stong because of past wrongs. Done to you and by you. Make that light come into existance. Cross over the wall seek contention. You have spent lots of time in that place. Don't you remember the truth and the taste. Of real living. Shoes off.. toes on the rug. Uninterrupted succession of change and love. You have been inclosed to long. Birds caged still sing songs. Because they are free in the knowledge of flight. Open the door and see them fly. Right out of your life. Never looking back only to the horizon. The next branch to perch and feed from. Has so many fruit to consume and come to fruition. Set me free from your heart. I won't forget. But never to return to your nest I'm afraid. Open the door. I desire something more. Unless you can deliver.. it's only a sliver of real. I never asked for much. Water.. a little food and a sweet treat. Everyonce in a while. But you can't meet what you can't measure.. this trait isn't in everbody and I measure the freedom. The sprit can't be retained in a jar. It is ever moving and it can't be seen or heard. Listen to my words. See my hands, Eyes, the steps I take. With every breath and strength and ability I possess my sprit has always been free. Open to you. Fly with me I know you have the wings. Don't be afraid of new things. Then I fly alone. :heart: I do love you.

2. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    very nice hodee
    i like

3. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU