NO KIDS

MrBlak

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 18, 2004
Stand up and be accounted for if you have no children but still like to post in this forum.

It is only fair because to know what to say, people gotta know who they are speaking to. We as people with out kids can only be taken so serious...understandably...so we might as well come outta the wood work so that no matter what our opinion is and if it is popular or not, the parents on here can have a chance to decide ahead of time how much our opinions mean even if they dont mention it in the threads we meet them in.

peace

MrBlak

I am a parent and I feel that all can post their opinions here. Parent and non-parents alike. Before we were parents we were indeed non-parents with our own views of raising our children when we have them. When I was without children there was alot of things I said that I wouldn't do as a parent. My mind was already made up about somethings. As I had my first child I began to know a little more and bend a little at some of my pre-notions.

With my second child, I was even more ready to face the challenges of raising my second child. Now with my third child I am still growing and learning even more than previously. I stress that one can never know enough or all!!

I dont think I was without some parenting skills before I had any children because I was expose to younger siblings and baby sat children quite often.

A non-parent can bring insight on child rearing to the table also. They each have their own past experiences that I may not have had and can shine light on parenting discussions. I take each opinion seriously whether it is from a parent or non-parent.

One may have more exposure than another but that don't mean that neither can't still learn something new. Information and knowledge has no limits. Its whether or not the person retrieving the information is open to different prospectives.

Having said that, Mr.Blak, don't think that because you are without children now and others may have more experience than you that your views don't matter. We all have our views some more set than others but none is limited from growth.

Thanks PurpleMoons!!!

I definitely am fine with my opinion being on par with others....I just decided to face the reality that that is irregular. I decided that it should just be out in the open "who is who" to avoid confusion and allow coversation to flow better.....it also prevents the "no children" card from being played which simply causes tention....I just want to diffuse a problem for once and all so people like me and others dont get in arguments. (prevention)

Thanks for responding!!! :rolling:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back