Black People : NO JUSTICE FOR THE BELL FAMILY!!

Each1teach1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 9, 2008
the dirty dirty for now
Occupation
build up the nation
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/24/sean.bell.trial/index.html

The officers involved in the shooting death of Sean Bell in Queens in Nov 2006 have been found not guilty on all counts. I knew this was a set up when they said that a judge instead of a jury would decide on the case. THIS IS AN INJUSTICE! Im pissed!! Destee family feel free to speak on this....

Each1teach1 said:

The officers involved in the shooting death of Sean Bell in Queens in Nov 2006 have been found not guilty on all counts. I knew this was a set up when they said that a judge instead of a jury would decide on the case. THIS IS AN INJUSTICE! Im pissed!! Destee family feel free to speak on this....

That happened about 10 minutes from the crib. I am staying inside today. I can smell the potential of violence in the air! Also within ME!!!!!! Flippin pigs! Thats why I used to pop a champagne bottle whenever one bit the dust! Then you would always here what good cops they were! I better not say anyting else cause i will surely get reprimanded.:nono: :qqb026: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Each1teach1 said:

Enforcement officials have to be free to do the work of the white supremacist, they cannot be made to wonder if they will be held accountable. In a racist construct such as amerikkka incarcerating a white racist enforcement official, or a nonwhite supporter of racist activity defeats the greater purpose. The refinement stage of activity like clockwork is working very well, in this case because two of the murderers were nonwhite (black) which gives the racist a tremendous argument against protestations of racism, sort of a catch twenty -two. We have seen the truth manifested in recent years over and over, we saw it in Jena, we saw it with Katrina, we see it with the assault on the Honorable Rev. Jeremiah Wright, if your eyes are open you can't miss it. The evidence of white supremacist activity is obvious and poses a clear and present danger. Black cops, who bleed blue, and who are ignorant of truth and history, knowing that they can indiscriminately murder other blacks, with permission of their racist masters will be the next historical paradigm for us as a people. Twenty first century overseers!
I can in my minds eye see the gleeful discussions in NYPD as they prepared to go out this morning and "keep the peace", yeah, this was a travesty, but under the system of white supremacy injustice is justice. Well, it ultimately is up to us, we see the situation, we (some) are growing more aware of the system and how it works agains us, yet our discussion in relationship to the problems seem to be lacking.

The Struggle Continues!.......

Peace, brother and sisters!

These enforcement officials are enforcing the laws of the smartest and most powerful white people. A law is anything that has an effect. Laws are comprised of something that you say and something that you do. The effect of the laws that are established by the smartest and most powerful white people and mandated to be enforced by the smartest and most powerful white people help to support the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

There aren't any police in this universe. Police are people that practice justice. No person practices justice under a SYSTEM of non-justice. All we have are the smartest and most powerful white people and everyone that enforces their laws. Am I an enforcement official? Yes...unfortunately...I enforce the laws of this prison SYSTEM of injustice just by being a prisoner in it.

This is the reason I'm coming up with new laws that support a SYSTEM of justice. See, in a SYSTEM of justice every person is a policeman or a policewoman because every person practices justice. New laws that are comprised of something that I say and something that I do that have the effect of no person being mistreated and also have the effect of the person who needs help the most getting the most help.

Unfortunately, as a result of the tragic arrangement between the warden of this non-just prison SYSTEM, the prison guards of this non-just prison SYSTEM and the prisoners of this non-just prison SYSTEM these things should be expected. It is not correct behavior but the support SYSTEM ain't correct. So you gotta replace the SYSTEM and you start by replacing your incorrect behavior with correct behavior.

Wow, this is a traffic circumstance and an even more horrific travesty of justice.

I'm from the south and in my city, we've had two incidences similar to this. There was a black guy by the name of David Willis who was in a car with his other family and killed by a white police officer for 'trying to run him over'. The system recently decided that the white police officer was "just doing his job" and that nothing would be brought against him.

The second incident involves a black police officer, Antonio Taharka that fired his weapon twice on a foot chase to detain, now deceased Anthony Smashum, for a warrant. The officer is on administrative leave and out on bond while the trial continues.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back