Black People : NO JUSTICE FOR THE BELL FAMILY!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Each1teach1, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/24/sean.bell.trial/index.html

The officers involved in the shooting death of Sean Bell in Queens in Nov 2006 have been found not guilty on all counts. I knew this was a set up when they said that a judge instead of a jury would decide on the case. THIS IS AN INJUSTICE! Im pissed!! Destee family feel free to speak on this....

2. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

That happened about 10 minutes from the crib. I am staying inside today. I can smell the potential of violence in the air! Also within ME!!!!!! Flippin pigs! Thats why I used to pop a champagne bottle whenever one bit the dust! Then you would always here what good cops they were! I better not say anyting else cause i will surely get reprimanded.:nono: :qqb026: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

3. Prizmm

Prizmm Well-Known Member MEMBER

Becoming Universal
    Ratings:
    +22
    Enforcement officials have to be free to do the work of the white supremacist, they cannot be made to wonder if they will be held accountable. In a racist construct such as amerikkka incarcerating a white racist enforcement official, or a nonwhite supporter of racist activity defeats the greater purpose. The refinement stage of activity like clockwork is working very well, in this case because two of the murderers were nonwhite (black) which gives the racist a tremendous argument against protestations of racism, sort of a catch twenty -two. We have seen the truth manifested in recent years over and over, we saw it in Jena, we saw it with Katrina, we see it with the assault on the Honorable Rev. Jeremiah Wright, if your eyes are open you can't miss it. The evidence of white supremacist activity is obvious and poses a clear and present danger. Black cops, who bleed blue, and who are ignorant of truth and history, knowing that they can indiscriminately murder other blacks, with permission of their racist masters will be the next historical paradigm for us as a people. Twenty first century overseers!
    I can in my minds eye see the gleeful discussions in NYPD as they prepared to go out this morning and "keep the peace", yeah, this was a travesty, but under the system of white supremacy injustice is justice. Well, it ultimately is up to us, we see the situation, we (some) are growing more aware of the system and how it works agains us, yet our discussion in relationship to the problems seem to be lacking.

The Struggle Continues!.......

Peace, brother and sisters!

4. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    These enforcement officials are enforcing the laws of the smartest and most powerful white people. A law is anything that has an effect. Laws are comprised of something that you say and something that you do. The effect of the laws that are established by the smartest and most powerful white people and mandated to be enforced by the smartest and most powerful white people help to support the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

There aren't any police in this universe. Police are people that practice justice. No person practices justice under a SYSTEM of non-justice. All we have are the smartest and most powerful white people and everyone that enforces their laws. Am I an enforcement official? Yes...unfortunately...I enforce the laws of this prison SYSTEM of injustice just by being a prisoner in it.

This is the reason I'm coming up with new laws that support a SYSTEM of justice. See, in a SYSTEM of justice every person is a policeman or a policewoman because every person practices justice. New laws that are comprised of something that I say and something that I do that have the effect of no person being mistreated and also have the effect of the person who needs help the most getting the most help.

Unfortunately, as a result of the tragic arrangement between the warden of this non-just prison SYSTEM, the prison guards of this non-just prison SYSTEM and the prisoners of this non-just prison SYSTEM these things should be expected. It is not correct behavior but the support SYSTEM ain't correct. So you gotta replace the SYSTEM and you start by replacing your incorrect behavior with correct behavior.

5. Yardlee

Yardlee Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Wow, this is a traffic circumstance and an even more horrific travesty of justice.

I'm from the south and in my city, we've had two incidences similar to this. There was a black guy by the name of David Willis who was in a car with his other family and killed by a white police officer for 'trying to run him over'. The system recently decided that the white police officer was "just doing his job" and that nothing would be brought against him.

The second incident involves a black police officer, Antonio Taharka that fired his weapon twice on a foot chase to detain, now deceased Anthony Smashum, for a warrant. The officer is on administrative leave and out on bond while the trial continues.

6. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    what good is a black president if we are still catching buckshots to the a$s for doing nothing? this ruling is a travesty....

one love
    khasm

7. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    I go right by there sometimes around that same timeframe for a fellowship with the brothers. Could be me next. My heart goes out to his family once again. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: And sadly we had folks talking about how he should not have been at the joint! :SuN042: I feel squeezed by the pressure every day. Today the Po Po's followed me when I went to Manhattan to apt search. I just drove around for a while till they ran their little checks. thats why i say 9/11 was no more a terroristic act than what has been done to us for 400+ years here. :maddd:

8. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    **** DA HOLICE

9. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    this is sad and a shame. it is bad all around when justice is denied.

10. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986

thats funny cuz I said the same thing about 9/11. You know my fiance (a haitian national) had the nerve to say that "he shouldnt have been there crap!? I was like what the :censored: !? "How can you blame the victim you sound like the white man that delivered the verdict. Blame the oppressor not the victim"

I believe the prosecution was weak to begin with. How could they allow a judge to decide as opposed to a jury, fail to properly prepare the witnesses???