Black People Politics : No, I Won’t Empathize With a Trump Supporter Now—Here’s Why

:facepalm:

Michigan militia planned 'weeklong series of televised executions' as part of kidnapping plot, prosecutors say

The Week

Kathryn Krawczyk

6d14efa2df616339cd056bf953a81c81

Members of a Michigan militia group had more planned than just kidnapping the state's governor

Remember, Trump won in 2016 because so many Black people refused to vote for a Secretary Hillary Clinton.

So Dem voter turnout plunged along with that of Blacks.

Hillary is a racist. Biden is a racist.

Thank goodness most ignored the complainers for this election.
I used to think that but then I asked my self why Black people should take the blame when mostly white people voted for Dump. If you look at the repub base its probably 90% or higher white people.

Senegal,

You are absolutely right in your analysis.

After studying the 2016 election results, most political pundits and observers said if Blacks and other Dems had voted in the same numbers as they did for Obama, we could have been spared Trump.

I am not going to look at what others did or did not do. Our people owe a debt to our forebears who died to bring us the vote.

But so many of us dismiss this and act as if voting can be ignored.

Senegal,

You are absolutely right in your analysis.

After studying the 2016 election results, most political pundits and observers said if Blacks and other Dems had voted in the same numbers as they did for Obama, we could have been spared Trump.

I am not going to look at what others did or did not do. Our people owe a debt to our forebears who died to bring us the vote.

But so many of us dismiss this and act as if voting can be ignored.
I see where you are coming from and you're absolutely right. We could have and should have made our presence felt. We owe at least that to our ancestors.

I really wish all Blacks would register independent. That way we can be a force in getting our agenda catered to.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back