Black People Politics : No, I Won’t Empathize With a Trump Supporter Now—Here’s Why

Sad :facepalm:

What Happened When a Site for Political Junkies Leaned Right

Interviews with current and former Real Clear staff members, along with a review of its coverage and tax filings, point to a shift to the right within the organization in late 2017, when the bulk of its journalists who were responsible for straight-news reporting on Capitol Hill, the White House and national politics were suddenly laid off. Though the staff always knew the website’s founders were conservative and harbored strong views about liberal media bias, several said they never felt any pressure from above to slant their stories.

The New York Times

Jeremy W. Peters

:facepalm:

PARLER IS BECOMING THE RIGHT’S SAFE SPACE FOR ELECTION DENIAL

Conservative political and media figures are urging their Twitter followers to join Parler, a two-year-old social media app funded, in part, by Rebekah Mercer, and surging in popularity since Election Day

One of his colleagues at Fox appears to be just as dedicated to making Parler happen. “I will be leaving [Twitter] soon and going to Parler,” announced pro-Trump Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo earlier this month, following in the footsteps of other conservatives who previously protested Twitter by threatening to quit the site—or, at least, by claiming that they can quit anytime. “Please open an account on @parler right away,” she urged.

BY CALEB ECARMA

Image may contain Human Person Sunglasses Accessories Accessory Crowd Vehicle Transportation Offroad and Rally

Demonstrators gather during a "Stop The Steal" rally outside of the Georgia State Capitol in Atlanta on November 14, 2020.BY DUSTIN CHAMBERS/BLOOMBERG

It's a trump cult :facepalm:

CORONAVIRUS

“It’s the Trump Bubble”: The Right Has Created a Wave of COVID Patients Who Don’t Believe It’s Real

A Texas nurse had a patient in a COVID ICU tell her the virus is “fake news.” A California nurse was mocked for wearing a mask. As a new wave of COVID-19 sweeps the country, health care workers are grappling with the consequences of the president’s misinformation machine. “This is insane,” says one. “I have never seen anything like it.”

BY DIANA FALZONE

A pure cult :facepalm:

Why Republican voters say there’s ‘no way in hell’ Trump lost

"If President Trump comes out and says: 'Guys, I have irrefutable proof of fraud, the courts won't listen, and I'm now calling on Americans to take up arms,' we would go," said Fryar, wearing a button-down shirt, pressed slacks and a paisley tie during a recent interview at his office.

Reuters

Brad Brooks, Nathan Layne and Tim Reid

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back