Black People Politics : No, I Won’t Empathize With a Trump Supporter Now—Here’s Why

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

Michigan militia planned 'weeklong series of televised executions' as part of kidnapping plot, prosecutors say

The Week

Kathryn Krawczyk

Members of a Michigan militia group had more planned than just kidnapping the state's governor

Discerning

Jan 30, 2020
Remember, Trump won in 2016 because so many Black people refused to vote for a Secretary Hillary Clinton.

So Dem voter turnout plunged along with that of Blacks.

Hillary is a racist. Biden is a racist.

Thank goodness most ignored the complainers for this election.

Senegal

Jun 7, 2016
Remember, Trump won in 2016 because so many Black people refused to vote for a Secretary Hillary Clinton.

So Dem voter turnout plunged along with that of Blacks.

Hillary is a racist. Biden is a racist.

Thank goodness most ignored the complainers for this election.
I used to think that but then I asked my self why Black people should take the blame when mostly white people voted for Dump. If you look at the repub base its probably 90% or higher white people.

Discerning

Jan 30, 2020
Senegal,

You are absolutely right in your analysis.

After studying the 2016 election results, most political pundits and observers said if Blacks and other Dems had voted in the same numbers as they did for Obama, we could have been spared Trump.

I am not going to look at what others did or did not do. Our people owe a debt to our forebears who died to bring us the vote.

But so many of us dismiss this and act as if voting can be ignored.

Senegal

Jun 7, 2016
Senegal,

You are absolutely right in your analysis.

After studying the 2016 election results, most political pundits and observers said if Blacks and other Dems had voted in the same numbers as they did for Obama, we could have been spared Trump.

I am not going to look at what others did or did not do. Our people owe a debt to our forebears who died to bring us the vote.

But so many of us dismiss this and act as if voting can be ignored.
I see where you are coming from and you're absolutely right. We could have and should have made our presence felt. We owe at least that to our ancestors.

I really wish all Blacks would register independent. That way we can be a force in getting our agenda catered to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Black People Politics : Trump won. Black People Politics 5
HODEE Black People Politics : Count The Vote ... Video Made the Friday before Biden Won 270 Electrorial Votes Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ethiopia : Ethiopia won't be forced by US on dam, foreign minister says Ethiopia 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Why Black Businesses and Homeownership Won’t Close the Wealth Gap Black Money Business Jobs 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The slave who won reparations African American History Culture 0
Perfection Black Ancestors : ▶ The black collective won't miss Elijah Cummings Honoring Black Ancestors 8
OldSoul Black People : In 1870, Henrietta Wood Sued for Reparations—and Won! Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : How the South Won the Civil War African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Nia Imani Franklin, the 23-year-old Miss New York, won the title of Miss America 2019 Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Netflix won’t air documentary on controversial Louis Farrakhan after 'internal miscommunication' Black Entertainment 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Outrage and support as NBA rookie won’t celebrate 4th of July Black Sports 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama warns: if America stays so divided, our democracy and economy won’t survive Black People Politics 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Astronaut expected to be 1st African-American Space Station crewmember won't fly in 2018 after all Black People Doing Positive Things 5
Liberty Law Forum : Supreme Court won’t review decision that found N.C. voting law discriminates against African America Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Liberty Black Parenting : Why Whupping Your Kids Won’t Save Black America Black Parenting 13
R Black Poetry : by HIPHOP POET (no login) Yeah it’s that dude with the phat attitude don’t fake // And won’t hesita Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Liberty Black People : Embracing Whiteness Won’t Save You Black People Open Forum 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : It may be the Devil, or it may be the Lord, but someone finally told Bob Dylan that he won the Nobel Black Entertainment 1
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Serena Williams speaks out against police violence: ‘I won’t be silent’ Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
candeesweet Black Poetry : The Big One's Won by Hook Line & Sinker Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
OldSoul OldSoul : 98 Black women from around the globe won a medal at the 2016 Olympics OldSoul 1
S Black People : The Milwaukee Race Riots: 5 Facts The Media Won't Tell You Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Zulu king: I won't let my people forget our history All Things Africa 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : ABC won't shake up format to introduce minority 'Bachelor' Black Entertainment 1
nilevalley Black People Politics : I choose this guy over Donald Trump ! and why won't you? Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Nick Cannon Won’t Vote for President but He Thinks You Should Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : I used to lead tours at a plantation. You won’t believe the questions I got about slavery African American History Culture 10
Chidike Black Relationships : Why Successful Black Men in Brazil Won’t Marry Black Women Black Relationships 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Why the racial wealth gap won't go away Black Money Business Jobs 5
crwn Black Spirituality Religion : You Won't Believe in Christianity Anymore or The Bible After Watching This Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Liberty Law Forum : Alvarez: Cop won't be charged in Ronald Johnson killing Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
R Black Poetry : hey look we got haters that don't write and won't even try just stay behind the scene and be cry bab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : Why The Boycotts Against Raven-Symoné and Don Lemon Won't Work Black Entertainment 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama Tells '60 Minutes' He Could Win a Third Term, Says Trump Won't Win Black People Politics 5
Liberty Black People Politics : Jeb Bush Says Unlike Others, He Won’t Give African Americans ‘Free Stuff’ Black People Politics 1
Black Phoenix Black Education / Schools : Black Excellence: These Girls Won Top Prize in Hackathon for Creating Virtual Study App Black Education / Schools 0
RAPTOR Black People : Unable to post in "Trump Says Americans Won’t Vote..." thread. Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Trump Says Americans Won’t Vote For Another Black President Because Obama Was So Bad Black People Politics 46
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : How Black Mom of Four Who Won $188M Powerball Plans to Spend the Money - Sued by Pastor Black People Doing Positive Things 29
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Australia Open Serena Williams won her 19th Grand Slam title Black Sports 7
RAPTOR Black People : What the Corporate Media Won't Tell You about MLK | Interview with Drs. Jared Ball & Wilmer Leon Black People Open Forum 1
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : This is so,so,sad...He won? Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Death of U.S.-Backed Ex-Dictator "Baby Doc" Duvalier Won’t End Haitian Victims' Quest for Justice Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black People : Jackson Rising: Black Millionaires Won't Lift Us Up, But Cooperation & the Solidarity Economy Might Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : What You Won't Do For Love - Bobby Caldwell Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Jails / Prisons : Obama Visits Mandela's Old Cell, But Won't Free His Own Political Prisoners Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : Need and Knead or Want and Won't Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kadijah Black People Politics : Reparations won by Black Farmers! Obama 'shares' them with hispanics, WW & Indians Black People Politics 127
C Black Relationships : help - i'm pregnant but boyfriend won't prove he's left other woman Black Relationships 15
chuck Black People Politics : Obama Won! Nobody's Cheering Here? Black People Politics 12