Black People Politics : No, I Won’t Empathize With a Trump Supporter Now—Here’s Why

:rofl: ... we knew they were crazee :rofl:

Many QAnon followers report having mental health diagnoses

........................................................:jibox:

1616894095422.png
Data indicates QAnon believers may be more likely to be mentally ill.
AP Photo/Jacqueline Larma

Sophia Moskalenko, Research Fellow in Social Psychology, Georgia State University

:facepalm:
deep pockets

Insurrection fundraiser: Capitol riot extremists, Trump supporters raise money for lawyer bills online

1617149259663.png

Nicholas Ochs, an organizer of the Proud Boys in Hawaii, and Nicholas DeCarlo of Texas have been indicted on conspiracy charges for their alleged roles in the U.S. Capitol riot, the Department of Justice announced Feb. 3. Both already had been arrested under previous riot-related charges.

Brenna Smith

:rofl:
and you got arrested for it:rofl:

Dallas man charged over Capitol siege arrested wearing 'I Was There, Washington, D.C., Jan. 6, 2021' T-shirt

After he posted a selfie of himself in the Capitol, for example, he told a friend on Facebook he "just wanted to incriminate myself a little lol."

Peter Weber

:rofl:

Some Capitol riot suspects apologize as consequences sink in

JACQUES BILLEAUD and MICHAEL TARM

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back