Black People Politics : No, I Won’t Empathize With a Trump Supporter Now—Here’s Why

IKR ...

Personally, it ain't gonna happen for me.

Realistically, trump supporters deserve no sympathy at all from black people. Truth be told we were voting for democracy. Whites were voting for white supremacy!

IKR ...
Your topic is needed!

Now the MAGA people are ready to return to normal. Don't be deceived they are still RACIST and they still harbor resentment --so stay on the offense.

They knew exactly what they were doing --in the first, second and third place!

My position remains the same, unsympathetic and unapologetic!

Had Biden lost there would have been 'total' unrest --with the dems protesting against donald duck and tbe repubs protesting against the dems that were protesting against that fool.

Eye am glad Eye participated in the process; and Eye know you are, too. Although my state (Ohio) like your state Texas went for trump. However, swing states (ie. Like Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, and Nevada) made the necessary difference!

Typical :facepalm:

Violent clashes in DC after Trump backers' election protest

ASHRAF KHALIL and KEVIN FREKING
Associated Press

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back