Black Atheists : No God Made Man, Man Apparently Made Gods!

True...but first you must define your concept of God.
Then look for or evaluate proof or evidence shown or provided.
That is hilarious. Wouldn't any concept have been a choice of things made up by other people who can't prove anything? We are all born agnostics then adults put crap into our heads.

That is hilarious.
Laughter and levity is healthy.
It is the best attitude to have when sharing.

Wouldn't any concept have been a choice of things made up by other people who can't prove anything?
Most Ideas we hold are Ideas formed by those who came before us....each one teach one
What to me is proof sufficient, may not be enough for you
How we each define a thing may differ...especially in the case of God.

We are all born agnostics then adults put crap into our heads.
The idea above that "we are all born agnostics" may very well be an Idea put in your head by others?

The idea above that "we are all born agnostics" may very well be an Idea put in your head by others?
Somewhere I heard or read some atheist claim that "We are all born atheists."

And I thought "What baloney!"

Atheism is the BELIEF that there is No God. No Evidence. It may be that all of the current concepts of God are wrong in part or totally.

Ignorance Rules! We just don't know it. Babies don't know either. LOL

Somewhere I heard or read some atheist claim that "We are all born atheists."
True
And I thought "What baloney!"
you are entitled to your opinion

Atheism is the BELIEF that there is No God. No Evidence. It may be that all of the current concepts of God are wrong in part or totally.
At root belief in God is belief in Good ....though many has abuse and misuse this Imperative in the name of God.

Ignorance Rules! We just don't know it.
If Ignorance Rules we would have long since regress and not progress from the stone age.

Babies don't know either. LOL
Blank slate/Tabula Rasa is an Idea I do not subscribe to...all creatures have Instinctive knowledge passed on genetically
Innatism(Nativism) is more in accord with my own thoughts....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back