Black Atheists : No God Made Man, Man Apparently Made Gods!

Where science goes you not knowing any ithat gives pause to reason the existence of God or anything that grossly violates positions that are intrinsic to the atheistic worldview is common to the atheist mind. You frame what I'ves written to this point is a an assertion you can't relate to because it's a matter of my own thoughts, when in fact a number of findings are known around the world by millions. That is n exaggeration. Yet, you know of nothing or you conclude, by your reasoning any anomalous find can be considered one of a kind in the world, rather than the object of the science itself.

I have posted that to deal with me one must participate in the process. Therein, your thoughts will be challenged to meet the anomalous finds associated with the unfathomable characteristics of respective finds associated with some biblical assertions of God's work and evidence of phenomena that affirm biblical claims. One of those claims is spirit. The atheist mind is in a hole concerning spirit,.... and in responding to my writing you are all the way shott in concluding the Entity case was a preconceived class project. It was no purposed academic activity, it was a field investigation that yielded photographic evidence. Field investigations are not empirical research under highly controlled conditions subject to repeatability.

Because it has been my intent to draw you into a situation forcing your participation beyond you sitting in your easy chair unloading question after question after question your value and atheist mindset has engineered several falsities to justify your need to conclude I have no evidence but what exists in my mind. This is while you comfortably conclude you are in position to remain slothfully indulgent in atheism's denial of evidence. The atheist mind is deluded in that logic. Along with the Entity case revealing disembodied consciousness that takes the brain out of the loop of consciousness there is the evidence of the biblical God claim. One example is the appearance of a 3d holographic photographic image on a 2d non-photosensitive cloth that only appears on the front side of the cloth while being invisible on the backside of the cloth. Yet, you know nothing wanting to flood my mind with a million question the atheist mind drives in reverse when all the action is in drive. consequence of slothful indulgence in ignorance where phenomena beyond its means to explain

Astrocometman
To input your response to a specific line of Argument posted by a poster.
Press reply
Then when the entire post of the poster appears...
Place the cursor at the end of the line of argument you wish to respond to specifically..then tap
Next press the Return/Enter key
Type your response
The vertical up/down arrows will provide extra space.

Hope that helps...if it does not then i ask your forgiveness for my forwardness and presumptions.
Love

thanks for the tip on how to work the controls in this domain. This makes it better, once I do as you suggest.

Where science goes you not knowing any ithat gives pause to reason the existence of God or anything that grossly violates positions that are intrinsic to the atheistic worldview is common to the atheist mind. You frame what I'ves written to this point is a an assertion you can't relate to because it's a matter of my own thoughts, when in fact a number of findings are known around the world by millions. That is n exaggeration. Yet, you know of nothing or you conclude, by your reasoning any anomalous find can be considered one of a kind in the world, rather than the object of the science itself.

I have posted that to deal with me one must participate in the process. Therein, your thoughts will be challenged to meet the anomalous finds associated with the unfathomable characteristics of respective finds associated with some biblical assertions of God's work and evidence of phenomena that affirm biblical claims. One of those claims is spirit. The atheist mind is in a hole concerning spirit,.... and in responding to my writing you are all the way shott in concluding the Entity case was a preconceived class project. It was no purposed academic activity, it was a field investigation that yielded photographic evidence. Field investigations are not empirical research under highly controlled conditions subject to repeatability.

Because it has been my intent to draw you into a situation forcing your participation beyond you sitting in your easy chair unloading question after question after question your value and atheist mindset has engineered several falsities to justify your need to conclude I have no evidence but what exists in my mind. This is while you comfortably conclude you are in position to remain slothfully indulgent in atheism's denial of evidence. The atheist mind is deluded in that logic. Along with the Entity case revealing disembodied consciousness that takes the brain out of the loop of consciousness there is the evidence of the biblical God claim. One example is the appearance of a 3d holographic photographic image on a 2d non-photosensitive cloth that only appears on the front side of the cloth while being invisible on the backside of the cloth. Yet, you know nothing wanting to flood my mind with a million question the atheist mind drives in reverse when all the action is in drive. consequence of slothful indulgence in ignorance where phenomena beyond its means to explain

Where science goes you not knowing anything that gives pause to reason the existence of God or anything that grossly violates positions that are intrinsic to the atheistic worldview is common to the atheist mind. You frame what I've written to this point is a assertion you can't relate to because it's a matter of my own thoughts. This is despite the fact a number anomalous findings associated with biblical artifacts are known around the world. That is no exaggeration. Yet, you know of nothing or you conclude, by your reasoning, any anomalous find can be considered one of a kind in the world, rather than the object science has been applied in an effort to comprehend.

Do you know what he is speaking of or referring to?

I do not know for sure as to what Astrocometman was referring to...so I said "OK"
Since I do not know the "test/research" being carried out or the "findings" that resulted, I thought it best to say "true" thus giving him the benefit of the doubt and an opportunity to clarify.

Lastly every scientific experiment in some sense is unique especially when done for the first time or in a different way...so it is indeed "unlike any in the world"
Do you know what he is speaking of or referring to?
I only suspected, but as you say.....he didn't clarify.

I do not know for sure as to what Astrocometman was referring to...so I said "OK"
Since I do not know the "test/research" being carried out or the "findings" that resulted, I thought it best to say "true" thus giving him the benefit of the doubt and an opportunity to clarify.
The original sentence: "In every case, where science has had opportunity to test/research the findings are unlike any other in the world." jumped out to me as it seems to bear directly on the threads theme within the Atheist forum and it got to be kinda of an itch that bothered me for reason.........So I thought I'd just ask ya.

Lastly every scientific experiment in some sense is unique especially when done for the first time or in a different way...so it is indeed "unlike any in the world"
IF the phrase had been used in that context.........very true.

Now this disruptor out of here.
Sorry for the interruption.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back