Black Atheists : No God Made Man, Man Apparently Made Gods!

Hey SwagII, lets just say I give you an answer how do you know if it is absolute truth or not? By the way, your thread is making a statement regarding your beliefs. So what is the question?
I have already asked the question! In conclusion, you have no absolute truth to offer... Your Gods are a reflection of Man kind, as your bible is a reflection of times when it was orginally written. Therefore all you see and talk about, even the beings you so worship, are a reflection of yourselves. realize that your religions are a complicated factor in the lives of many people, and that in your reality religion is a man created concept. You have no absolute truth to share. Enjoy your day...

I have already asked the question! In conclusion, you have no absolute truth to offer... Your Gods are a reflection of Man kind, as your bible is a reflection of times when it was orginally written. Therefore all you see and talk about, even the beings you so worship, are a reflection of yourselves. realize that your religions are a complicated factor in the lives of many people, and that in your reality religion is a man created concept. You have no absolute truth to share. Enjoy your day...
If you were a truth seeker you would have done your homework you would know that I am not a promoter nor supporter of any of the things that you have mentioned above.
I do however have one truth to share with you and that is that you SwagII are no truth seeker and that is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH.
It's been fun though. Peace and do enjoy your day.

If you were a truth seeker you would have done your homework you would know that I am not a promoter nor supporter of any of the things that you have mentioned above.
I do however have one truth to share with you and that is that you SwagII are no truth seeker and that is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH.
It's been fun though. Peace and do enjoy your day.
I never said you were anything, you just did! I care less about what you support or don't, that's your personal business! Keep all that phoney psychology to yourself. What you think [about me] means nothing to me. I asked the question/made a statement that you simply couldn't answer etc. So your next action is to childishly try and denigrate as in [belittle] this poster. your typical [MO], etc., which says a lot about you and your naive character. Btw... you never had no truth. Enough said....

Btw, all can say what they will, want, etc. But all gods etc., were created in the image of man, not the other way around. Many cultures had gods for just about everything, etc. And man within various cultures, has used these gods to violently enslave and often eradicate human cultures through out the centuries, etc. Just look at the many religious cults that have emerged over the centuries as well. There is much hate & violence within the bible as well. Human beings are still mentally/ psychologically primitive [most have fallen for these scriptures brought forth by these theologians,] etc. especially when it comes to such man created immortal superior God like beings. As all religions are fear based in some way. enough said...

Quetion, "is there evidence of Jesus outside the Bible?" My answer would be a no! In my view there is no evidence for Jesus Christ outside the Bible! And nobody has shown this evidence, and there is no direct documented archaeological evidence for jesus... And I don't think I am wrong with this! The Bible is based upon and dependent on a belief system. There are far too many gaps, contradictions, and open questions about the bible and this pivotal and enigmatic man known as Jesus.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back