Black People : No Friends, Just Spiritual Contacts

Afru Shukuwr

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 22, 2007
Dade City, FL
When I look at the word friend I see the word fiend which displays something true about friends and fiends. Friends often than not have similar fiends,likes, or dislikes. Its not to say anything is wrong with friendship. It is to say that everything maybe right with having spiritual contacts only. The difference in looking at people as spiritual contacts is to know that your relationship may be there and gone tommorrow. And then depending on your special spiritual circumstances those relationships could come back and go many times.
That has little to do with sexual relations or marriage because intercourse is a combining force between two people. The same ideas apply but its just over a course of years or decades. If we look at so call friends as spiritual contacts it kind of take the fiend part out and eventualy we will become more spiritual because no longer are we doing something just because my friend is doing it and its a good time. It starts to become we are doing it as long I am developing as a spiritual being and the cares about certain activities start to become less.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back