No difference? between Masculine and Feminine? Why post that here???

No difference? between Masculine and Feminine? Why post that here???

The first video or first representation of the so called Masculinity Project was presented to Destee,com, with a video of 2 homosexuals stating that there is no difference between masculine and feminine.

What is the agenda here?????????????????

What difference does it make, what their agenda is?

As long as they are not violating any rules, disrupting our peace and purpose, it's welcome.

:heart:

Destee

What difference does it make, what their agenda is?

As long as they are not violating any rules, disrupting our peace and purpose, it's welcome.

Destee
it was not in reference to the poster but to the organization the poster mentioned and brothers do feel that there is a difference, and if you are familiar with Dr Neely Fuller he constantly states over and over that this is the process of emasculating theBlack male that White Supremacy uses over and over again.

it was from hearing this timely message from Dr Fuller that inspired me to make this post;
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/CR-Engineer/2009/06/21/An-Afternoon-w-Neely-Fuller-Jr

it was not in reference to the poster but to the organization the poster mentioned and brothers do feel that there is a difference, and if you are familiar with Dr Neely Fuller he constantly states over and over that this is the process of emasculating theBlack male that White Supremacy uses over and over again.

it was from hearing this timely message from Dr Fuller that inspired me to make this post;
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/CR-Engineer/2009/06/21/An-Afternoon-w-Neely-Fuller-Jr

I made no mention of the poster.

I love Mr. Neely Fuller, but we have lots of things here that don't line up with his plan.

You're certainly welcome to dissect these folk, and determine their agenda ... uhhh ... what is their agenda, in your opinion?

Destee

Ma'at Hetep

Emasculation of the Black Man has become a norm by many. Standby and you will see it used over and over again even by our own Sistah's. The Emasculation of a Black Man can only occur when the Black man feeds into and has no "True " understanding of who he is. He lacks the "Testicular Fortitude" to stand up. Once again I say sit back and watch, it happens all the time and by some of our Sistah's. SMDH...........................

Nasheed Hameen

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back