Black People Politics : No Comments On Growing Anti American Protests Around The Globe?

Around the globe? Just in north africa and the middle east AFAIK.

There have been protests in this nation too...

I. e., it's the flip side to the so called 'Arab Spring', and no use denying the obvious...

Haters fronting behind either Islam or Christianity are trying to bully the rest of us into another world war...

I don't intend to sit idly by and say nothing about such b. s.

FYI...

The backdrop is the U. S. and Western nations being conceived and perceived of trying to impose our ways of life etc. on them...

I. e., less well off people do tend to accept simplistic takes on complex issues/problems/etc.

Instead we can't and shouldn't remain so (self) centered on ourstory, then fail to consider those of others...

As in: Their decades of underdevelopment, by the way of British and European colonialism, too...

Also, while some choose to move forward, others regress and retreat...

Anyway, no disrepect intended nor meant, and thanks for the feedback...

FYI...

Dont get ahead of yourself. The arab world is far from being united, and even if it was they couldnt wage war against christianity (the western world: Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zeland) without getting obliterated in less than a week.

The only plausible scenario for a real world war would be the West vs the East, and that is not going to happen anytime soon.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back