Black Picture Image Gallery : Nita Mae!!!

It Has Finally happned Family after 50/11 years of hard work n hard play this day has arrived upon us!!!
My "Beautiful" Little sis has shown us her wet biscit self:bowdown:
My little sis I knew u were a beautiful woman because your spirit glowed from the heavens..:hearthis: ..plus who else drinks 40's fries chicken and carries a butter knife just in case someone starts sumthing..!!!:gossip:

Rember I'm here 4 ya.....:picture:
Ya childern are wonderful Lil Sis

LOL @ some of these responses, but Nita, you know it was gonna be like that.
Now, when I was toward the end of my pregnancy, especially with my second child, I looked spent. I looked so tired and worn out, even though I was happy about the blessed event. Now, you on the other hand, looked like a ray of sunshine, how'd you accomplish that? And a beautiful family too, so nice seeing you!!

Hey

watzinaname said:
LOL @ some of these responses, but Nita, you know it was gonna be like that.
Now, when I was toward the end of my pregnancy, especially with my second child, I looked spent. I looked so tired and worn out, even though I was happy about the blessed event. Now, you on the other hand, looked like a ray of sunshine, how'd you accomplish that? And a beautiful family too, so nice seeing you!!

Sister watz, girl I was lol @ them too
I use a special formula to obtain that glow I am so well known for and the recipe is as follows:

get a bowl
4 cups of old fish grase
1 sos pad
a pair of old raggady draws to rub the mixture onto your face and to remove the cornmeal grains

lolol ...let me stop. Girl, I didn't do nothing special, for most of my life I have always had good skin much like Destee minus the chin hairs of course

lol...I am going to get it

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back