Science and Technology : nine scientific facts

God has said in the Quran about one of the evil unbelievers who forbade the Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, from praying at the Kaaba:

“No! If he does not stop, We will take him by the naseyah (front of the head), a lying, sinful naseyah (front of the head)!” (Quran 96:15-16)

Why did the Quran describe the front of the head as being lying and sinful? Why didn’t the Quran say that the person was lying and sinful? What is the relationship between the front of the head and lying and sinfulness?

If we look into the skull at the front of the head, we will find the prefrontal area of the cerebrum What does physiology tell us about the function of this area? A book entitled Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology says about this area, “The motivation and the foresight to plan and initiate movements occur in the anterior portion of the frontal lobes, the prefrontal area. This is a region of association cortex.. Also the book says, “In relation to its involvement in motivation, the prefrontal area is also thought to be the functional center for aggression..

So, this area of the cerebrum is responsible for planning, motivating, and initiating good and sinful behavior and is responsible for the telling of lies and the speaking of truth. Thus, it is proper to describe the front of
the head as lying and sinful when someone lies or commits a sin, as the Quran has said, “...A lying, sinful naseyah (front of the head)!”

Scientists have only discovered these functions of the prefrontal area in the last sixty years, according to Professor Keith L. Moore.

God has said in the Quran about one of the evil unbelievers who forbade the Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, from praying at the Kaaba:

“No! If he does not stop, We will take him by the naseyah (front of the head), a lying, sinful naseyah (front of the head)!” (Quran 96:15-16)
WOW

What has any of this have to do with science, sounds more like a threat of violence (or a new way of doing science). Is that what your god does, if he can’t win you over with words he grabs you by the head.

Why did the Quran describe the front of the head as being lying and sinful? Why didn’t the Quran say that the person was lying and sinful? What is the relationship between the front of the head and lying and sinfulness?

If we look into the skull at the front of the head, we will find the prefrontal area of the cerebrum What does physiology tell us about the function of this area? A book entitled Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology says about this area, “The motivation and the foresight to plan and initiate movements occur in the anterior portion of the frontal lobes, the prefrontal area. This is a region of association cortex.. Also the book says, “In relation to its involvement in motivation, the prefrontal area is also thought to be the functional center for aggression..

So, this area of the cerebrum is responsible for planning, motivating, and initiating good and sinful behavior and is responsible for the telling of lies and the speaking of truth. Thus, it is proper to describe the front of
the head as lying and sinful when someone lies or commits a sin, as the Quran has said, “...A lying, sinful naseyah (front of the head)!”

If they are problems with the function of any part of the brain, according to you its god designed. Thus your god made a sinful and lying brain, then commanded it to stop doing what he designed it to do, after it failed to obey his command he threated to grab it by the head. This is all ground breaking science I’m amazed.

Scientists have only discovered these functions of the prefrontal area in the last sixty years, according to Professor Keith L. Moore.

Science is probably taking longer to find things out because it does not use the same methods as your god. Imagine we could design a can to be unsafe then instead of fixing it we could command it to be safe and if it disobeyed our command we would threaten to grab it by the engine or something. Ground breaking science I tell you ground breaking.

For the record I as an unbeliever I hope no one is going to try and help this god take me by head I like breathing.

Evil from people and not from allah

Why did allah punished the people on their actions

"Nay! man is evidence against himself. Though he puts forth his excuses."

Holy Qur'an (75:14-15)

This verse refers to man's being responsible before Allah far his speech, behaviour, and deeds and will be judged by Him on the Resurrection Day the Day of Justice and Punishment).

All these are in order to make his relation with his Lard directly and also to judge himself before his Lord. He is made to feel his shortcomings and responsibilities. As such, negative attitudes should be corrected spontaneously and without any force lest he loses his self-sensibility and feeling of responsibility which leads him to lose his self-motivation and self-respect. Later on it can lead to losing his value as a wise and distinguished man, who then needs farce to make him carry out his obligations and avoid what is forbidden.

Allah, the Almighty says:

"And those who give w hat they give (in alms) while their hearts are full of fear t hat to their Lord they must return. These hasten to do good things and they are foremost in (attaining) them. And We do not lay on any soul a burden except to the extent of its ability, and with Us is a book which speaks the truth, and they s hall not be dealt with unjustly."

Holy Qur'an (23:60-62)

"He who does not judge him/ herself daily is not from us, if one does a good deed, Allah will increase it while if he does an evil deed, Allah forgives him."[2]

Islam wants to bring up the power of conscience in man's soul in precedence of the power of state and to develop the virtue of personal responsibility; to became a guardian to judge oneself and know that one is responsible an the Resurrection Day far what Allah has granted. Everyone is responsible for the property he owns. And from where did he gain it and how did he use it? Man is also responsible far the knowledge he acquires and the capabilities to which it is applied before Allah and how they are employed. Did he use them far his own personal benefit or far the general benefit of society? Did he exploit them far corrupt and destructive practices, and for boosting only himself and his worldly interests? Man is responsible far his mentality and intelligence which Allah gave him and how they are put to use. And if they were misdirected in deviated ways, deceiving others or corrected in the way of guidance and edification of soul and its reformation.

He is also responsible for the strength that Allah gave him and to what purpose did it gain. Was it spent in wasteful disobedience and being aggressive? Or was it used towards goodness and following the right way? Man is also responsible for the power, position and social rank which Allah gave him and whether they were misused for suppression, creating terrorism, and seeking predominance to obtain personal gain over others? Or was it constructively put to use for social development in the way of Allah, the Almighty?

Consequently, man will be questioned for the tongue which Allah gave him and how did he use its talents. Did he use it for uttering the word of goodness, reformation and benefitting social progress? Or did he use it for cheating, backbiting, lying, and insulting others?

Similarly, he will be questioned for the. eyes which Allah gave him and for what purpose were they put. Did he use them for reading knowledgeable books and respecting Allah's greatness? Or did he use them for looking at what Allah has forbidden and prohibited?

He will also be questioned on Allah's gift of ears and was the sense of hearing used only for listening to gossip, empty words, indecency and wasteful entertainment? Or were they directed at hearing the word of guidance, educative and fruitful debates?

Scientific Approach to the Quran
A truly scientific approach to the Quran is possible because the Quran offers something that is not offered by other religious scriptures, in particular, and other religions, in general. It is what scientists demand. Today there are many people who have ideas and theories about how the universe works. These people are all over the place, but the scientific community does not even bother to listen to them. This is because within the last century the scientific community has demanded a test of falsification. They say, “If you have theory, do not bother us with it unless you bring with that theory a way for us to prove whether you are wrong or not.”
Such a test was exactly why the scientific community listened to Einstein towards the beginning of the century. He came with a new theory and said, “I believe the universe works like this; and here are three ways to prove whether I am wrong!” So the scientific community subjected his theory to the tests, and within six years it passed all three. Of course, this does not prove that he was great, but it proves that he deserved to be listened to because he said, “This is my idea; and if you want to try to prove me wrong, do this or try that.”

This is exactly what the Quran has - falsification tests. Some are old (in that they have already been proven true), and some still exist today. Basically it states, “If this book is not what it claims to be, then all you have to do is this or this or this to prove that it is false.” Of course, in 1400 years no one has been able to do “This or this or this,” and thus it is still considered true and authentic.

Modern Science has discovered that in the places where two different seas meet, there is a barrier between them. This barrier divides the two seas so that each sea has its own temperature, salinity, and density For example, Mediterranean sea water is warm, saline, and less dense, compared to Atlantic ocean water. When Mediterranean sea water enters the Atlantic over the Gibraltar sill, it moves several hundred kilometers into the Atlantic at a depth of about 1000 meters with its own warm, saline, and less dense characteristics. The Mediterranean water stabilizes at this depth

Although there are large waves, strong currents, and tides in these seas, they do not mix or transgress this barrier.

The Holy Quran mentioned that there is a barrier between two seas that meet and that they do not transgress. God has said:

“He has set free the two seas meeting together. There is a barrier between them. They do not transgress.” (Quran 55:19-20)

But when the Quran speaks about the divider between fresh and salt water, it mentions the existence of “a forbidding partition” with the barrier. God has said in the Quran:

“He is the one who has set free the two kinds of water, one sweet and palatable, and the other salty and bitter. And He has made between them a barrier and a forbidding partition.” (Quran 25:53)

One may ask, why did the Quran mention the partition when speaking about the divider between fresh and salt water, but did not mention it when speaking about the divider between the two seas?

Modern science has discovered that in estuaries, where fresh (sweet) and salt water meet, the situation is somewhat different from what is found in places where two seas meet. It has been discovered that what distinguishes fresh water from salt water in estuaries is a “pycnocline zone with a marked density discontinuity separating the two layers.This partition (zone of separation) has a different salinity from the fresh water and from the salt water

This information has been discovered only recently, using advanced equipment to measure temperature, salinity, density, oxygen dissolubility, etc. The human eye cannot see the difference between the two seas that meet, rather the two seas appear to us as one homogeneous sea. Likewise, the human eye cannot see the division of water in estuaries into the three kinds: fresh water, salt water, and the partition (zone of separation).

Evil from people and not from allah

Why did allah punished the people on their actions

"Nay! man is evidence against himself. Though he puts forth his excuses."

Holy Qur'an (75:14-15)

Bizarre twists in the science of Allah.
God’s creation is evidence against him????

Holy Qur'an (23:60-62)

"He who does not judge him/ herself daily is not from us, if one does a good deed, Allah will increase it while if he does an evil deed, Allah forgives him."[2]

If you don’t judge yourself daily you are not created by god.
God did not create everything "not from us"??????

Scientific Approach to the Quran
A truly scientific approach to the Quran is possible because the Quran offers something that is not offered by other religious scriptures, in particular, and other religions, in general. It is what scientists demand. Today there are many people who have ideas and theories about how the universe works. These people are all over the place, but the scientific community does not even bother to listen to them. This is because within the last century the scientific community has demanded a test of falsification. They say, “If you have theory, do not bother us with it unless you bring with that theory a way for us to prove whether you are wrong or not.”
Such a test was exactly why the scientific community listened to Einstein towards the beginning of the century. He came with a new theory and said, “I believe the universe works like this; and here are three ways to prove whether I am wrong!” So the scientific community subjected his theory to the tests, and within six years it passed all three. Of course, this does not prove that he was great, but it proves that he deserved to be listened to because he said, “This is my idea; and if you want to try to prove me wrong, do this or try that.”

I had no idea that the Koran was the only religious book scientists were bothered with?

I think I have mentioned this to you before science is not vague and does not leave room for misunderstanding. They are not several different factions in science all reading Einstein’s theories differently. Einstein’s theory of relativity which you are alluding to gives a clear and precise prediction of a future event that then takes place. There is nothing in any holy book that comes close to doing this.

This is my theory; if it is true then at this precise time and place this event will take place. If this does not happen then I am wrong.

Sounds very different for:
“This is my idea; and if you want to try to prove me wrong, do this or try that.”

This is exactly what the Quran has - falsification tests. Some are old (in that they have already been proven true), and some still exist today. Basically it states, “If this book is not what it claims to be, then all you have to do is this or this or this to prove that it is false.” Of course, in 1400 years no one has been able to do “This or this or this,” and thus it is still considered true and authentic.

I’m not aware of anything that can be tested scientifically in the Koran. What I do know is everything has been written so it can be clearly misunderstood.

Weather it has been shown that what you are posting does not make sense, is not scientific in any way or clearly wrong your approach has been to ignore the evidence and move on to more false claims. Showing you have no interest for science but hope magic can come true if you believe in it.

I have to say though you offer nothing to help with the understanding of science you do give us a lot of insight into the Koran. This I find is very educational for those of us who know little if anything about the Koran.

I truly appreciate this thank you

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back