Black Relationships : Nightmare.

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by BallOfConfusion, Apr 16, 2008.

1. BallOfConfusion

BallOfConfusion Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Ok, so early I took a nap and I had this dream. The dream was a possible indication that I spend way to much time on myspace...Background info so you can help me. Six months ago my friend moved away,probably never to see him again. Are only contact as been through phone and myspace....yah technology!! I've know homeboy for about three years, when I first met him I had this really huge crush on him and we were talking for a while, but them he burst my bubble and told me that he wasn't feeling me but we always stayed friends and I've always held on the the littlest bit of hope that we'd still end up together. So now that he's gone I think about him 24-7, I keep dreaming about him, it's like an obsession that I can't get over. I mean eventually I'm hoping that I can but currently not happening.

So the dream was I went to my friends myspace page and it was all lovie dovied up with some girl(but she was exactly his type light skinned long hair lol) being his one true love and it was pictures of him and her, and her face was plastered everywhere and one picture was of him half naked with both of them lying on the bed. In the dream when I seen these pictures I was so super jealous, I wanted to cry but I couldn't look away. I started to get hot,dizzy,feeling like I was going to pass out, I was even shaking.. And this feeling woke me up and I was still feeling nauseas and shaking just at the thought of him being with another female. My practical brain told me along time ago that I can't have him. It's just something inside me won't let go. I'm fine just being his friend, but I don't want any other girl to have him...ever! I thought absence would make me forget, you know out of site out of mind. But I feel like I need to cut him completely out of my life for a while, so I can stop feeling so crazy.

Any advice??

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    yep sound one too ......Let it go and stop fooling yourself , move on like he did.

3. BallOfConfusion

Ratings:
    +1
  4. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    It can take years to get over loving or caring about someone

There is no relationship unless a woman wants one
    There is conversation
    No kissing No Nothing
    You have the Power

His ship sailed away, and sank yours you wanted to tie to his.

Now when he comes back.. and he will
    Let him know a Gold Mine Not Claimed
    Goes to another that will appreciate the find

One Love.. U​

5. BallOfConfusion

Ratings:
    +1
    I don't wanna be with him, I just don't want anyone else to have him and I can't stop thinking bout him thats all lol :qqb010:

6. MRLEGEND

MRLEGEND Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    While your wasting time on some stuff that ain't gonna happen
    100's of eligible men are passing you by. Men that would love to shaower you with the love and attention you desire...stop being a stalker...and move on

he obviously has

tough love