Amun-Ra : ******, Niggerz, ******

Amun-Ra

What's goin on brother, it's been a while since we've talked, but I wanted to say I enjoyed your words and agree with you totally. I wish all my people could read this thread because if they understood where the "N" word came from, and the intentions for which it was used that would cut out alot of the "N" word usage.

Destee,
I enjoyed the article as well, it's sad :( how that student was let off, but this is AmeriKKKa :maddd: .

Thanks family

Haven't Changed!

I still feel like this! The word is out there, but if we cannot all use it, then it is an offensive word. Even more than this, I am bothered by crimminal-speak. Once it slang came from the argot and jive of musicians, but now so much is styled after the gangster. That is regressive and stereotyping of ourselves that won't go away once we reach maturity and head to the job market. Tehere will be others who remember and we wiull have another stereotype to overcome. Actually, it is alreadyy there.

Ra :shades:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back