Nigeria : nigerian-schoolgirls-released-

Whenever some of our own, close or distant, argue and bicker among themselves, our mutual exploiters and oppressors prey on us all...

In the case of those african muslim extremists wannabes, they too will find out that ignorance is not 'bliss'...

As I suggested before, do check out Ousmane Sebene's films, etc.

I. e., what aills the African Motherland, he was (and is) more on point/on time/etc., then (biased) outside sources, etc.

FYI

I see that you get what I'm saying. It was like on every one's lips for week that "poof"..it was like Boko who?

I agree with you, I did feel like the powers that be was using this for their own agenda. But the question is, what agenda? I ask that because I ran into some folks that thought Boko was brand new, even I thought they went back 3 or 4 years until brutha O hipped me to the real deal They go way back to the 70's.

Peace!

There is indeed a new bunch of players, wannabes and real ones, who since the end of the Cold War fear a new one, which no one of them can even guess at the outcome...

I. e., issues and problems, which me and mine--you and yours--are also concerned and worried about, some of the aforementioned dare to resolve for us--in the most self serving of means/ways/etc.

Such is why 'bring back our girls' became a cause some allegedly joined, then lost their interest to see thru to the hoped for outcome...

Good pr for some celebs: Bad politics then plague our causes etc.

So, first and formost, everything should be determined on the grassroots level, or risks being coopted, by those who see us as a means to their ends, weren't truly for us to begin with!

FYI

:bowdown::toast:

Ya see...you got what I was trying to say....

Don't these "pretenders" know that some folks will see their fakeness? It's like having a club, you have to blow which ever way the wind blows, even our government was knee deep then all the hand made signs, went by the wayside then all the others followed suit. It seems like these western leaders and instigators want to be able to say..."remember when I backed you up that time". I call them instigators but cause much of the strife that Africa has is due to them trying to play puppeteer with the people, and their governments.

Peace!

Nigerians doubtful of girls' release after Boko Haram 'truce' breached

LAGOS (Reuters) - - A wave of violence hours after Nigeria's government announced a truce with Boko Haram raised doubt on Sunday about whether more than 200 schoolgirls kidnapped by the Islamist militants will really be released, deflating the new hopes of their parents.

But Boko Haram has not confirmed the truce and there have been at least five attacks since - blamed by security sources on the insurgents - that have killed dozens. Talks were scheduled to continue in neighboring Chad on Monday.

"We were jubilating. We had every reason to be happy ... but since then the ceasefire has been broken in quite a number of places already," Lawan Abana, a parent of the one of the missing girls, told Reuters by telephone.

http://news.yahoo.com/nigerians-doubtful-girls-release-boko-haram-truce-breached-130546315.html

f55a8a0993ac4d14550f6a7067000b8d.jpg

US says talks to free Nigerian girls ongoing

Part-PAR-Par8002942-1-1-0.jpg

A man with a sticker reading "Bring Back Our Girls Now" campaigns for the release of the kidnapped Chibok schoolgirls during a rally in the Nigerian capital Abuja on October 14, 2014 (AFP Photo/Pius Utomi Ekpei)

Washington (AFP) - A US official on Monday confirmed that a ceasefire deal appeared to have been reached between Nigeria and Boko Haram militants, but said talks to release some 200 kidnapped girls were ongoing.

Doubts have been raised since members of the Nigerian government said on Friday that they had secured a deal with Boko Haram to free the girls captured in April and to end hostilities.

And a group of Nigerian elders has said only one faction of Boko Haram had been involved in the deal.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-says-talks-free-nigerian-girls-ongoing-200949810.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back