Black People : Nigerian fanatics murder 50 students in their sleep

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Alarm Clock, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,030
    POTISKUM, Nigeria (AP) — Islamic extremists attacked an agricultural college in the dead of night, gunning down dozens of students as they slept in dormitories and torching classrooms in an ongoing Islamic uprising in northeast Nigeria, the school's provost said.
    Molima Idi Mato, provost of the Yobe State College of Agriculture told The Associated Press that as many as 50 students may have been killed in the attack that began at about 1 a.m. Sunday in rural Gujba. He said he could not give an exact toll as security forces are still recovering bodies.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/09/29/nigeria-militants-college-attack/2890671/

2. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    Thanks to Bush and Cheney poking the sleeping dog with a stick, radical Islam is on the move. (smh)

3. Alarm Clock

Ratings:
    +1,030
    No Black on Black crime is on the move!
    And Africans just simply need to stop being the pawns of the White man and the Brown man!
    [​IMG]
    Arabs and Europeans have been using Africans as pawn chess pieces for over 500 years! Got nothing to do with some coke head from Texas, and his ventriloquist!

4. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    :thinking: Now where did I hear that before?

Oh! I remember! In the other thread about black Islamists shooting up the mall in Kenya! Now this one about black Islamists....

:thinking: But... who said it?

Oh, right. Working white man. :news:

5. Alarm Clock

Ratings:
    +1,030
    And of course any Black woman who supports imperialism sees nothing criminal or wrong with Black students being murdered in their sleep by other Blacks:donttell:

6. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    You know, I'm getting a little sick of your :bs: lying on me. I am soooo sorry that you cannot carry on a rational conversation without resorting to bombast and LYING character assassination. So for you who let WHITE PEOPLE put words in your mouth while ATTACKING black women for being able to think their way out of a paper bag....

The thread is yours. :wave:

7. Alarm Clock

Ratings:
    +1,030
    No!........ one would get the assumption that you enjoy going to peoples posts and harassing them, from group to group, without making points and then calling them liars!

Listen I am not your husband or your man so do not insult me, or drag me through your personal problems or issues! I say this is a Black on Black crime, you dont thinkso then debate me but dont call me a White man cause I say what is obvious! Take that stuff somewhere else if you do not care about human life!
    [​IMG]