Nigeria : Nigeria school massacre: 41 children killed, some burned alive

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
'My grandpa once said that those who fish with mere words are not true fishermen, but bait waiting to be eaten because their words are bigger than they are when it comes to action' - written by a white boy in black face before vthe age of the internet. ..

Asomfwaa

Nov 16, 2011
i didnt see any device for that, as a paid member I got messages no problem, maybe I have to re-up! That will be Friday!
For the sake of clarity, on the header is your username, scroll over and click "Privacy." From there "Start a Conversation with you" . . . check it and make sure it's set on members.

cherryblossom

Feb 28, 2009
Alarm Clock
Asomfwaa
You both have the chat feature. You can chat with each other and give each other your respective email addresses to communicate further.
To use the chat feature, you both must "follow" each other on your respective profile pages. Go to the other's page and click "follow."
Then, you can chat together.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.