Nigeria : Nigeria school massacre: 41 children killed, some burned alive

Alarm Clock

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 6, 2013
41 students and an English teacher have been killed in an Islamic extremist attack on a boarding school in northeast Nigeria. Some students were burned alive, according to survivors being treated for burn and gunshot wounds.
"We received 42 dead bodies of students and other staff of Government Secondary School [in] Mamudo last night. Some of them had gunshot wounds while many of them had burns and ruptured tissues," Haliru Aliyu of the Potiskum General Hospital told AFP.

Militants arrived on the scene with vessels carrying large quantities of fuel, which they used to torch the building. Those who tried to flee the burning wreckage were shot, the survivors said.
http://rt.com/news/school-massacre-nigeria-children-740/

Straight ugly.

Thank you for sharing Alarm Clock. I know a youth from Nigeria who had expressed sadness regarding an Egypt genocide. This may not raise his spirit, but it can strengthen his focus.

HTP
Sometimes you just cry for hours each morning as a man, to think that this once great people cannot or refuse to help each other across borders that the White man created 100 years ago!

Sometimes you just cry for hours each morning as a man, to think that this once great people cannot or refuse to help each other across borders that the White man created 100 years ago!

True. Once wise, now foolish, we go back to Marcus Garvey's wisdom,

"We must not mistake lip-service and noise for bravery and service."

Many times in my Organizing, Brothers and Sisters would say "I am supportive" but when activity is required, these same are "Busy." A Sister explained to me last week how last weekend was special for her family ergo she can't be somewhere tactical for our liberation.

Service and Bravery, that's what we need now. I've heard the Noise and Lip-Service.

Keep strong, King!

True. Once wise, now foolish, we go back to Marcus Garvey's wisdom,

"We must not mistake lip-service and noise for bravery and service."

Many times in my Organizing, Brothers and Sisters would say "I am supportive" but when activity is required, these same are "Busy." A Sister explained to me last week how last weekend was special for her family ergo she can't be somewhere tactical for our liberation.

Service and Bravery, that's what we need now. I've heard the Noise and Lip-Service.

Keep strong, King!
Please post what you feel safe to post, about it so that others may help! For the one that sits, there may be 2 that will not just stand, but walk with you as well!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back