Nigeria : nigeria kidnapping a hoax?

10325222_699838046743653_2532416185769369667_n.jpg
I'm not saying its not a hoax but I am saying the elite rulers of this planet don't need Boko Haram...

The Central and Investment Banks do not need Boko Haram to get what they want LOL... The people of the world is living in relative slavery to banks and their control of the world. Come on peeps.. Banks and transnational corporations are running the world and calling the shots and running the governments. Nigeria's officials will bend over backwards to be in the good graces of world central banks and investments banks, Boko Haram is irrelevant to what banks and transnational corps already have easy access to.

For example, as we speak water is being privatized by world central banks and investments banks, including water in the US. T Boone Pickens and his billionaire investors and the like around the world are buying water and fast as it comes available and it is being sold all over the world, China is the biggest buyer of fresh water, gigantic tanker ships leave NY harbor, many of the ships have big oval tanks sitting on its decks, if you live in NYC you can see them leave every day heading to China...

Nestlé Chairman: Water Not a Right, Should Be Given a ‘Market Value’ and Privatized
http://aattp.org/nestle-ceo-water-not-a-right-should-be-given-a-market-value-and-privatized-video/

This is why the EU voters passed a referendum to ban water from privatization this year.

I'm not saying its not a hoax but I am saying the elite rulers of this planet don't need Boko Haram...

The Central and Investment Banks do not need Boko Haram to get what they want LOL... The people of the world is living in relative slavery to banks and its control of the world. Come on peeps.. Banks and transnational corporations are running the world and calling the shots and running the governments. Nigeria's officials will bend over backwards to be in the good graces of world central banks and investments banks, Boko Haram is irrelevant to what banks and transnational corps already have easy access to.

For example, as we speak water is being privatized by world central banks and investments banks, including water in the US. T Boone Pickens and his billionaire investors and the like around the world are buying water and fast as it comes available and it is being sold all over the world, China is the biggest buyer of fresh water, gigantic tanker ships leave NY harbor, many of the ships have big oval tanks setting on its deck, if you live in NYC you can see them leave every day heading to China...

Nestlé Chairman: Water Not a Right, Should Be Given a ‘Market Value’ and Privatized
http://aattp.org/nestle-ceo-water-not-a-right-should-be-given-a-market-value-and-privatized-video/

This is why the EU voters passed a referendum to ban water from privatization this year.

Excellent points Jb. I personally think it's one more thing to keep Africa off balance.. Africa has been decolonizing for a long time, and many countries that has a foot hole in Africa don't want that.

Just look at brutha Jame's post #14...

Peace!

Excellent points Jb. I personally think it's one more thing to keep Africa off balance.. Africa has been decolonizing for a long time, and many countries that has a foot hole in Africa don't want that.

Just look at brutha Jame's post #14...

Peace!
Absolutely its always been about keeping Africa destabilized or any other nation Central and Transnational investment banks are poised to profit from. Wars are financed by banks and the chaos that wars cause creates many investment opportunities, this is why this War On Terror was perpetrated on the world as an excuse for perpetual war and to limit our privacy and control us more but also for banks to profit from and to get a stronger grip on the globe.

One of the characteristics needed to profit from markets is volatility because it creates conditions to buy low and then sell high and make enormous profits selling short.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back