Nigeria : Nigeria develops Plasma-Screen TV

militant said:
I agree with you. But one must remember the images of Africa most people have as a factor. Japan wasnt always the best of countries when they first started out. It might take time for African technology to be taken serious.

tRUE, YOU WOULD HAVE TO PUSH THE PRODUCT FIRST RATHER THAN THE ORIGINATING COUNTRY OF THAT PRODUCT. oNCE AMERICANS ASSOCIATE QUALITY WITH A REGION YOULL BE HOT LIKE FIRE.

TAKE THE AUTO COMPANY KIA, A KOREAN PRODUCT. pEOPLE IN THE U.S. KNOW ITS NOT THE BEST CAR BUT BUY BECAUSE ITS PRICED RIGHT.

It also depends on the Main Market of the product. If say it is for argument's sake America, I would advice that they set up a branch here in America to help with the image issues. When the market is established with a firm hold on the market, then they can "go back home" by outsourcing the resources back to the head quarters in Africa.

militant said:
It also depends on the Main Market of the product. If say it is for argument's sake America, I would advice that they set up a branch here in America to help with the image issues. When the market is established with a firm hold on the market, then they can "go back home" by outsourcing the resources back to the head quarters in Africa.

Meaning actually set up a production hub in the desired regeion? In this case the u.a.s.? or even find an american firm to help produce a "made in th u.s.a." product?

great point

Some of the guys who worked in the company are obviously Nigerians who lived overseas. Some of these Nigerians might have held high tech positons before they decided to help there native country. I believe one can pull such skilled Africans that are scattered all over the diaspora and build similar high tech companies. They need the incentives such as good infrastructure and investment to contribute there knowledge and skills.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back