OldSoul

Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.blackland.org
Occupation
Staying Alive
Nick Ashford, one-half of the legendary Motown songwriting duo Ashford & Simpson, died Monday in a New York City hospital. He had been suffering from throat cancer and had undergone radiation treatment.
Among the songs Ashford & Simpson penned are Ain't No Mountain High Enough, You're All I Need To Get Byand Reach Out And Touch Somebody's Hand.
He is survived by his wife and two daughters.

Wow...RIP. Those two seemed inseparable-were together forever, so I hope she will be ok.

Nick Ashford, one-half of the legendary Motown songwriting duo Ashford & Simpson, died Monday in a New York City hospital. He had been suffering from throat cancer and had undergone radiation treatment.
Among the songs Ashford & Simpson penned are Ain't No Mountain High Enough, You're All I Need To Get Byand Reach Out And Touch Somebody's Hand.

Oh wow, so sorry to hear this. My prayers go out to Valerie and the family. He was another one, like James Brown and Jackie Wilson when they came to the studio for radio interviews and pictures were going to be taken....they would ask to use my makeup.
Those were wonderful times and great fun.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back