Black Sports : NFL Playoffs 06

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
mad to see cinci lose. is it me or did it look like that d-lineman took out palmers ankle on purpose?

i like the colts to beat pittsburg, and ne over denver.

eli maning is overrated, the panthers will lose to chicago. then again carolina plays better offense than chi.

brother pan and rich yall feeling confident yet? chi-town aint played yet but that d is hard! im concerned about your qb however. grossman is better than orton though.

$$RICH$$ said:
Chicago will get by this weekend
NYGiants suprised me by the lost i was afraid of this team but they out now!

Pitts might take it from the Colts they playing very well now

What's up, All-Time Leading Destee's Point Man, Rich!!!(smile!)

This might shock ya and amaze ya, but I expect the Bears to go to the Super Bowl, and get shellacked by the Colts... That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it, brother... All-BLACK COACHED S.B., baby!!!

PAX!
Isaiah

Isaiah said:
What's up, All-Time Leading Destee's Point Man, Rich!!!(smile!)

This might shock ya and amaze ya, but I expect the Bears to go to the Super Bowl, and get shellacked by the Colts... That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it, brother... All-BLACK COACHED S.B., baby!!!

PAX!
Isaiah

ive said since mid-season that the bears play a championship style defense. the swagger of say the superbowl championship ravens (the best defense ive ever seen besides the 85 bears).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back