Black Sports : NFL out of control

Discussion in 'Black Sports' started by Therious, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    The NFL this off season is turning the league into nazi germany. I was shocked that the players and the players union have allowed the league and the new comissioner to threaten players livlihoods with these so called tougher penalties.

I get why teams are concerned with their investors jumping ship, because of off the field problems. I see nothing wrong with trying to keep your employees from screwing up the bottom line. But there is a thin line between strict policies, and trying to punish people for crimes they are not charged with.

Like Mike Vic, I wonder why his house was raided, they claimed drugs, sounds fishy. Despitre the fact Mike Vic does not live there, and was not involved, I would not be suprised if the leaugue tried to use this as a reason to "get tough":Or so sports media tries to claim, on second thought the NFL has no grounds.

The NFL players union is the weakest union in sports, they need to take back control of their players careers, most of this is a ploy by owners to get out of paying what players are worth. The NBA tried getting tough, but the players have the power. david stern wants no part of another Lock Out!!

The word "character" is rediculous the way it is being used these days. I'd like to no the entire background of all these media haters who are always judging someones "character"..what a joke this league has become.

2. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Bro...In an unbalanced society and a culture that LOVES excess, What is NOT out of control?

...Around the Circle/Cycle of Life we go...

KM