Black Sports : NFL let's talk Football !!!!

my picks are
Eagles over Green Bay McNabb is having a nice
playoff run and Green Bay is fading

this one is tough but as i picked the Colts Manning
will not do it again and K.C is still the powerhouse
my pick is (K.C) in this one by a hair

Tenn gets the nod over New England McNair is a hard strong QB and will shine in this one

St.Louis will take the Panthers down too strong of
a team but the panthers are gonna make a run at it

what are your thoughts in round 2 of the playoffs
and can i strike gold again with my picks who
agree or dis agree here ????

I got
Philly over Green Bay
Carolina or St. Louis
Tenn ove N.E.
KC over Indy

Philly is ready, they really are. Carlina's defensive line is amazing. Tory Holt isn't catching balls is Marc Bulger is on his back all day. And with Juluis Peppers rushing from the end..he's going to have a long day. Tenn is a team that's not ready to lose. How does your QB throw 3 picks, your running back dislocate his shoulder...and you still win. I like N.E., but TENN is taking them out. It's time for Peyton Manning to come back to earth. He's not going to have another game like that. Not in the play-offs. I don't care if the KC defense is kind of weak. KC can beat Indy in a shoot out. Let's pray that I'm right.

:toast:

nice picks sayword st.Louis will be tough
but i do have second guess on the Colts this the team i took
from the start to shut down K.C but i think K.C will slip by them
peyton will not have a out burst like last week but he can come
through on da big plays it will be a close call on this one i may be wrong here time will tell we both agree on who will move on
let's see

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back