Black Sports : NFL let's talk Football !!!!

Discussion in 'Black Sports' started by $$RICH$$, Oct 4, 2003.

1. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    To start the BEARS not going nowhere fast this team need a
    full makeover ......

but how about Kansas City chiefs the hottest team

and can Tampa Bay come back and make a strong showing
    to defend their title as champs ?
    with Minnesota undefeated and hot with M.VICK out can
    Atlanta stay above the slump ?

The Indianapolis colts also one of the best out playing
    deep smooth football

How is your city doing in this year start of the season!?

mines well they are in a real slump and no line help to
    protect our brutha Kordell Stewart no pass protection
    and the A. Train not busting loose the D is sloppy
    The BEARS need a face lift and make over could be some
    jobs lost and heads rolling after this season 0-3 start
    :(

2. Royal_T

Royal_T Well-Known Member MEMBER

LAW ENFORCEMENT SOMETHING!?!
    Ratings:
    +13
    1. The Bears anger me. Why do you destroy the defense that took you to the playoffs. You get rid of Roosevelt Colvin and then you pay Urlacher a crap load of money. I have no problem with Urlacher getting paid, but now he's the center of attention for all offensive lineman because there is no one else.

We have no pass protection what so ever so all of Chicago will be turning on Kordell real soon, even though it's not his fault. We no longer go to Booker on the pass and David Terrell is more mouth than talent thus far. I can't take it, but I'll never give up. We just have to stop playing like Little Leaguers and tacklin' like wussies.

2. The chiefs are doing their thing.

3. I think Tampa will ride with their coach and their defense will hold them afloat, but I don't think they'll repeat.

4. Minn is bangin'!!! Culpepper is playing good ball. My baby M. Vick (crying). I think Atlanta has a good enough Defense (underrated) to hold on until he's back. If they play off the D, they should be ok, but their offense is a little inconsistent.

5. The Colts...My other team. My main man and family friend EJ cut his dreads. I'm hurt by that, but he said he had to because it was becoming a major distraction in his game. Said it was "******' wit his money." I like they way they are playing though. Marvin Harrison is the man as usual.

3. SayWord

SayWord Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    1. The Giants are doing alright. Jim Fassel has to get his head out of the past and start playing for today. He's afraid to be aggressive because of things that happened last season. The Giants have too much talent to be 2-1 right now. If Jim doesn't start coaching like he has a talent-rich team, we're going down in flames. Our defense is better than I thought it was going to be this season. we are really getting after the QB. We need to work on our zone pass coverage, but we're alright besides that.

2. I feel bad for Kordell. He's in a really bad situation. He's always under pressure and because of that he's made some bad throws. Kordell does have his flaws, but he'd be a lot better with a solid offensive line and a good running game. Da Bears don't have either. And the defense is falling apart. I wish Colvin didn't have to go.

3. The Vikes...whoa! Who would have thunk it? They are playing great. Everything is clicking. Runnning game, passing game, defense. Daunte got his money and now he is really shinning. Randy Moss catches anything in a 7 yard radius. I can't even hate on them. Go VIKES!!!!

4. Tampa Bay got caught up to. Their fast, but they can't stop big strong running backs. They're going to do well, their offense is got better this seson. But they can't repeat. Everyone is talking about them being better this year. They are, but too many teams surpased them

3. The Chiefs...best team in the league. I really like them. Priest Holmes is the best running back in the league. Defense has really stepped up. **** Vermiel has them doing everything GREAT. Not good but GREAT. Daunte Hall is sooooooo dangerous. He's a threat to score everytime he touches the ball.

4. The Colts are good. And they are going to get better. They beat up on the Saints pretty badly last week. They won't so that to Tampa but they can win if they play right. If their idiot, liquered-up kicker keeps producing...this team is close to unbeatable. Marvin Harrison is the 2nd best reciver in the L. I think Peyton is overrated, and I hate all the calls he me makes at the line, but he gets the job done.

5. San Fran needs to dump Terrel Owens. They can go out and get a better reciever. They have other needs they need to fill. And he's becoming a problem. Jeff Garcia is getting pummeled.

That's my 2 cents on the subject.

4. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    wow!! the BEARS played like a football team and Kordell Stewart
    was super the D came up big urlacher a sack a few turnovers and look a stewart for the 2 point conversion made some changing and they looked good beating Oakland 24-21

I agree san Fran need to let T.Owens go
    Royal_T i agree with you as well
    Giants was stopped in their tracks but the Chiefs steam roll on

5. SayWord

Ratings:
    +3
    Da Bears surprised the hell outof me.

6. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    me too but what's wrong with Oakland they don't look like
    the same team from last year or not playing well lost all there
    road game so far and to come in and drop one to the BEARS
    but Jerry Rice is still on top of his game here is another HALL of FAMER but Oakland is questionable ???

7. SayWord

Ratings:
    +3
    Oakland is the same team from last year...which isn't a good thing. They were all old last season and now they've just gotten a year older. Jerry Porter is out for the season(I think) so they lost the youth that they do have. It's not pretty for Oakland. Other teams are just a step faster, a bit stronger and overall more athletic than they are. That's not a good thing for Oakland.

I saw the Giant game. I saw them lose. But they shouldn't have lost. They shut down Ricky Williams. The Dolphins passing game wasn't that great. But they had better field position than the Giants all game long. Plus Kerry Collins threw 3 picks. No one can win like that.

8. SayWord

Ratings:
    +3
    Oakland is the same team from last year...which isn't a good thing. They were all old last season and now they've just gotten a year older. Jerry Porter is out for the season(I think) so they lost the youth that they do have. It's not pretty for Oakland. Other teams are just a step faster, a bit stronger and overall more athletic than they are. That's not a good thing for Oakland.

I saw the Giant game. I saw them lose. But they shouldn't have lost. They shut down Ricky Williams. The Dolphins passing game wasn't that great. But they had better field position than the Giants all game long. Plus Kerry Collins threw 3 picks. No one can win like that.

9. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    yeah so true and how about the COLTS come back on Tampa
    monday night ???

10. SayWord

Ratings:
    +3
    I was so mad at myself. I TURNED THE CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!!! I woke up this morning and found out that the COLTS won. What happened? Tampa was killing them. All my friends keep talking about the game and about how great the comeback was. I'm so mad at myself. I got to give it to the COLTS, they showed a lot of heart. Too bad I didn't see it.

By the way...I wonder how Keyshawn is feeling. Esspecially after he was talking sooooo much smack about Marvin Harrison. Marvin out preformed him and walked away with the win. So much for Keshawn outpreforming guys from his draft class when they go ead to head.