Black Sports : NFL FOOTBALL 2010-11 season

Buffalo Bills right now looks on paper a hope but action play they keep droppin games
and now 0-5 while all the rest do compose problems . I think the JETS / WASHINGTON
JACKSONVILLE all have come up while the GIANTS starting to fall off or was it a wake up
call !
I agree the Bears protection is outright trash they allow there QB to be hit / slam and
bang......but i think they will be a playoff team if the Bills don't start making something
happen they will in lots of trouble and playoff hopes gone , Tampa looks nice

Buffalo Bills right now looks on paper a hope but action play they keep droppin games
and now 0-5 while all the rest do compose problems . I think the JETS / WASHINGTON
JACKSONVILLE all have come up while the GIANTS starting to fall off or was it a wake up
call !
I agree the Bears protection is outright trash they allow there QB to be hit / slam and
bang......but i think they will be a playoff team if the Bills don't start making something
happen they will in lots of trouble and playoff hopes gone , Tampa looks nice

The bills are truly the worst team in the NFL....sad because i'm frm buffalo n have watched countless yrs of bad bills football
Jacksonville embarassed us n they stink

The bears O-Line are bums...chris williams apperantly cant battle aganist elite pass rushers..the rest of the line is terrible

Tampa will compete this yr...Mike Williams who is a product of my town (WOOT!) is legit....i thought he wouldnt be nothing given his horrid character issues and alleged work ethic problems....but he's great n if all pans out MiKe williams n josh freeman will be a great tandem for years

Seem like all the favorites are not as good while we watch a new era of breeds rise
from the shadows ......COLTS beginning to show signs of weakness like the VIKINGS

Look how the return of WASHINGTON has merge and to tell the truth NEW YORK GIANTS
are the best looking team in the NFL then indeed the JETS who looks darn good.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back