Black Sports : NFL FOOTBALL 2010-11 season

Chi.....Bears pull off a come backer late at home to stay undefeated and off to
a 3-0 start and the only NFC team unbeaten and one of the three left at 3-0

Green Bay mainly beat themselves with mistakes ! good game 20 - 17 Bears

The Vikings look to make a strong come back and favre now have a new target
this might be what they need ................
The Minnesota Vikings have acquired WR Randy Moss from the New England Patriots in exchange for a third-round draft choice.

Our friends at AccuScore have already updated their NFL projections based on the move, and it’s the Patriots and Chicago Bears who are hit the hardest.

Before the Vikings traded for Moss, they were being forecasted for a third-place finish in the NFC North with a 15.8 percent chance to win the division and a 37.7 percent chance of making the playoffs. After adding Moss, who played his first seven seasons with the Vikings, Minnesota improves to second with a 25.6 percent chance at the division crown and a 49.5 percent chance of making the playoffs.

The Green Bay Packers are still the pick to win the NFC North, but the big impact is on the Chicago Bears, whose chances of making the playoffs drop from 41.4 percent to 33.7 percent.

The Minnesota Vikings have acquired WR Randy Moss from the New England Patriots in exchange for a third-round draft choice.

Our friends at AccuScore have already updated their NFL projections based on the move, and it’s the Patriots and Chicago Bears who are hit the hardest.

Before the Vikings traded for Moss, they were being forecasted for a third-place finish in the NFC North with a 15.8 percent chance to win the division and a 37.7 percent chance of making the playoffs. After adding Moss, who played his first seven seasons with the Vikings, Minnesota improves to second with a 25.6 percent chance at the division crown and a 49.5 percent chance of making the playoffs.

The Green Bay Packers are still the pick to win the NFC North, but the big impact is on the Chicago Bears, whose chances of making the playoffs drop from 41.4 percent to 33.7 percent.
min.gif
1433.jpg

The Vikings look to make a strong come back and favre now have a new target
this might be what they need ................

min.gif
1433.jpg

As good as the move looks on paper heres some issues

1) Moss isn't familar with the offense yet and will need time to develop chemistry an issue thats plagued farve as is

2) Moss doesn't help the teams biggest issue (pass protection)...what good is moss if farve is on his back....Mckinne and Loadholt are bums in pass-protection and it isnt better this yr

3) Moss is 33, his best yrs physically are behind him, and he's and egotistic Wr who can give inconsistent effort....granted at 33 he's better physically that many Wr's in their primes...but IMO Moss was somewhat of a bonafide athlete playing Wr....Moss's talent is more in his physical gifts...Moss only has a few yrs left

Also Moss wants a new contract which he'll get...we forget Sidney rice will be asking of a contract, Benard Berrian is in the 3rd yr of a 6 yr $42 million dollar deal and within the next 2 yrs Harvin if he cont's to produce will want a deal...Visante Shancoe the teams TE n leading reciever his contract will also be up in a few yrs...everyone wants $$ and given that the salary cap will return means no big spending...how does it affect the long term?

Lastly to build on the ego part Moss is someone who u must get motivated to play at times...Moss doesnt always give 100% espically if frustrated or unhappy...he's not a team player in this regard...he's a typical Wr of this era but that causes problems when a team may hit a rough patch

While it helps for now i question hw much out of the deal the Vikes get

As for the Pats im intrested to see How bill works the draft come 2011 as he's never had this many high draft picks to work with....i expect some potentially epic moving come next april

They should come out in good shape......I'm kinda shock the BILLS still winless off to a sad start 0-5
and on the other hand seeing the RAVENS playing so well 4-1 still i think the COLTS will rise and rule
K.C suffer it's first lost to INDY the AFC gonna be interesting with PITTS / JETS /PATS
all in the wing less Cincinnati , Jacksonville , Oakland can come alive it won't be hard to see
into the playoff picture

NFC the 49ERS 0-4 start was a surprise i thought they would be better guess it's glory days long gone
America team Dallas another over rated team as they fall to 1-3 prove my point
I think Seattle can still take the WEST , it's gonna be interesting to see where the super bowl champs
SAINTS finish at as they lost a step or two !
Atlanta and Tampa Bay will fight all the way to the end if not for the division a playoff spot
Chicago won't hold it's lead not until they can find some real offense this week was the worst
Collins tryed to repeat Cutler tossin 4 INT's his passing was so off track wow make us
now appreciate Cutler, I don't believe the VIKINGS will be any dangerous then they are now with the add
of R.MOSS
But GreenBay who lost will be at the controller in the NORTH but watch Da BEARS !
Washington can do it if they continue on the path can beat Philly and New york

Sleepers : NFC ........SEATTLE or TAMPA BAY
Sleepers : AFC ........HOUSTON or JACKSONVILLE

They should come out in good shape......I'm kinda shock the BILLS still winless off to a sad start 0-5
and on the other hand seeing the RAVENS playing so well 4-1 still i think the COLTS will rise and rule
K.C suffer it's first lost to INDY the AFC gonna be interesting with PITTS / JETS /PATS
all in the wing less Cincinnati , Jacksonville , Oakland can come alive it won't be hard to see
into the playoff picture

NFC the 49ERS 0-4 start was a surprise i thought they would be better guess it's glory days long gone
America team Dallas another over rated team as they fall to 1-3 prove my point
I think Seattle can still take the WEST , it's gonna be interesting to see where the super bowl champs
SAINTS finish at as they lost a step or two !
Atlanta and Tampa Bay will fight all the way to the end if not for the division a playoff spot
Chicago won't hold it's lead not until they can find some real offense this week was the worst
Collins tryed to repeat Cutler tossin 4 INT's his passing was so off track wow make us
now appreciate Cutler, I don't believe the VIKINGS will be any dangerous then they are now with the add
of R.MOSS
But GreenBay who lost will be at the controller in the NORTH but watch Da BEARS !
Washington can do it if they continue on the path can beat Philly and New york

Sleepers : NFC ........SEATTLE or TAMPA BAY
Sleepers : AFC ........HOUSTON or JACKSONVILLE

WHOA Buddy dnt insult the bills thats my hometown team right there

this yr is rly unpredictable....the top teams suck n the bad teams are right in the mix....Dallas is just awful,Green Bay looks like Pittsburgh last yr,The saints are drunk,San Deigo defeats itself,Da bears leave their Qb's to die, The colts are inconsistent, The vikings look as old n beat up as farve.

I applaud the Jets for getting right they looked primed as well as the Giants for picking it up

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back