Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
where will your favorite team be and how they looking now as season starts soon

I like the moves made the draft class and Denver, KC and a few others might be
ready to make the playoffs , I like how my Bears look and the replacement of
Urlacher MLB spot looks good ,

Can RG3 take Washington to the playoffs will the 49ers repeat there place with
the young kid QB ing !? and how will Luck , Newton and Wilson fare ?

could D martin run wild again in Tampa Bay like he did as a rookie ??

what's your thoughts for this year !!!

My Brows looked decent in pre-season, M. Vick looks 100 pecent for the first time in a while although I'll belive that the Eagles O-line us upgraded when I see it,althoigh they made proper moves in the off season.

Cam Newton looks great,Denver will be tough and a contender,VY in Greenbay as a back up is interestin, RG# will be slower IMO although I could be wrong , he is still young and medicAl tech/science is improving yeear after year in regards to knee ligament injuries.

Romo is still QB because he is Caucasian,Hope Terell Pryor is the starter in Oakland.

where will your favorite team be and how they looking now as season starts soon

I like the moves made the draft class and Denver, KC and a few others might be
ready to make the playoffs , I like how my Bears look and the replacement of
Urlacher MLB spot looks good ,

Can RG3 take Washington to the playoffs will the 49ers repeat there place with
the young kid QB ing !? and how will Luck , Newton and Wilson fare ?

could D martin run wild again in Tampa Bay like he did as a rookie ??

what's your thoughts for this year !!!

The season will be good as usual, but I'm wondering how Pam Oliver will make it, check out the video in the news clip ... typical funny blooper below, or just click the link:

Pam Oliver suffered from serious concussion symptoms for five days after being hit with a football

During a Giants-Colts preseason game on Aug. 18, Fox lightheartedly showed a clip of sideline reporter Pam Oliver getting hit in the face with an errant football pass in warm-ups. Oliver smiled and laughed and joked about it, and it seemed like she was fine and it was just a typical funny blooper.
It wasn't so funny when Oliver started getting a pounding headache headed back to the hotel after the game, or over the next five days when she stayed in a dark room unable to cope with concussion symptoms.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...ussion-symptoms-five-days-150415828--nfl.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back