Black People : Next Question Everybody ... What Makes You Gravitate Toward or Make Friends with Some People?

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Outside of the fact or idea that some white people might like the same music that we do or some of the same foods or way of dressing (which is ours anyway), or even that we might like some of the same movies or may not like the po po....what do you think that our people and white people have in common that would cause us to gravitate to them or label them as our friends or that they're okay???

What do we have in common???? I'm really curious and I already know that I'm asking just as a means of understanding our people and our thought processes as it relates to them.

Outside of the fact or idea that some white people might like the same music that we do or some of the same foods or way of dressing (which is ours anyway), or even that we might like some of the same movies or may not like the po po....what do you think that our people and white people have in common that would cause us to gravitate to them or label them as our friends or that they're okay???

What do we have in common???? I'm really curious and I already know that I'm asking just as a means of understanding our people and our thought processes as it relates to them.

For the most part (and there were 15 views prior to this response) we have in common the fact we have been raised under the system of western, mass schooling, which socialized our behavior and trains us to submit to ruling authority and hierarchy without questioning the same system.

- This monetary system, jobs because for the most part they are the one's who hire and pay most of our people their salaries. So in essence, it could be said that your paycheck is not neccessarily for the work you do alone, but to keep you from rebelling against the system because as soon as you do, you will no longer be paid by the one's hired you in the first place so that you would think they and their people are 'ok'.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back